Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she’s informed the benefits office if they are staying more than 4 nights a week together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.

Reactions: 3
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.
Anyone living with their parents at her age are usually saving for a house, usually paying rent or contributing in some way. She's just a scrounging twit with no ambition.

Reactions: 22
If she was living with her parents saving or because she'd gone back to college or something then I'd agree with you but the fact is she's like a spoilt child. If her area is so expensive then she could move, it's not like she has a had a job or boyfriend keeping her there for the past how long 😒

Anyone living with their parents at her age are usually saving for a house, usually paying rent or contributing in some way. She's just a scrounging twit with no ambition.
She went to the brit school excuse you, every body is different and her talents are what she contributes 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah you are right there’s much worse things like being a liar a racist and a selfish self absorbed loser.
But at least she has Racist Trace and daddy Dowling to wash her dirty pants and tuck her in at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is that in your profile pic the eyebrows have got me screaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she was living with her parents saving or because she'd gone back to college or something then I'd agree with you but the fact is she's like a spoilt child. If her area is so expensive then she could move, it's not like she has a had a job or boyfriend keeping her there for the past how long 😒

She went to the brit school excuse you, every body is different and her talents are what she contributes 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Maybe she can hookup with her bestie Adele for some weightloss tips

Who is that in your profile pic the eyebrows have got me screaming 😂
Hinch 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s nothing wrong with living with your parents but with no job in sight to contribute to the household and her waiting for her dad to pay for Disney + (£5.99...) i think we can carry on just as we are 😂

• Haha
Moving out and upkeep of things are part and parcel of life it’s called being a grown up. Yes it can be expensive around where she lives but she’s not a million miles away from much cheaper areas. If she at least had a job and some prospects of actually moving out some time soon I’d have less of an opinion on her living at home but she doesn’t seem to have many intentions other than finding a man to do everything that mummy and daddy have always done for her.

Reactions: 5
There is a difference, she has a tan as she can spend every minute out in the sun whereas people actually work when the sun is out 🙄😡

Exactly what I was going to say! She’s got older and we all lose the chubby face as we age - even I did 🤣

This is a good one - same pose. Still no difference 🤣

Moving out and upkeep of things are part and parcel of life it’s called being a grown up. Yes it can be expensive around where she lives but she’s not a million miles away from much cheaper areas. If she at least had a job and some prospects of actually moving out some time soon I’d have less of an opinion on her living at home but she doesn’t seem to have many intentions other than finding a man to do everything that mummy and daddy have always done for her.
I agree with all the above. I’m moving back in with my parents after selling my house. I’m 31 going on 32 same as thirsty. The massive difference is I have a job, life, fiancé and we’re saving for our forever home before we have a family (if we’re lucky enough to). Sorry, but at 32 one should have some semblance of independence or working towards it at least. Get a ducking job. Literally anything. Clean your neighbours cars for a fiver like I did as a hustling 13 yo ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s literally no excuse for her not getting a job in all this time she could got a job one day a week while she was looking for her perfect job or find charity work or used her social media skills to help out in the local area my mate couldn’t work in the gym during lockdown so was out on his bike every day delivering prescriptions and getting shopping for people that were isolating or had little kids and didn’t or couldn’t take them to the supermarket.
He did all that through the local Facebook page.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s not your average 30 odd year old though. She’s got absolutely no intention of getting a job.. in 2-3 months she will have been unemployed for like a whole year ..

She was a very lonely woman - she had nothing in her life apart from Instagram. The interaction and validation from strangers lifted her up as she spent her days at home alone at her parents house. We saw her in bed in the middle of the day. She had no life whatsoever. All the head wagging and be positive nonsense was her protesting far too much - all fake nonsense which has stopped now her little short bald boyfriend has come into her life. She isn’t alone anymore and that is all she ever wanted, IMO. I don’t think Penfold is “her type”, but he’s better than no one. He’s the key to her having more life ..... though I suspect he’s funding it! I’ve never seen someone so excited about going to the Isle of Wight in a Kia ... but to her, it’s amazing, as what a step up from Netflix in bed in the middle of the afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was a very lonely woman - she had nothing in her life apart from Instagram. The interaction and validation from strangers lifted her up as she spent her days at home alone at her parents house. We saw her in bed in the middle of the day. She had no life whatsoever. All the head wagging and be positive nonsense was her protesting far too much - all fake nonsense which has stopped now her little short bald boyfriend has come into her life. She isn’t alone anymore and that is all she ever wanted, IMO. I don’t think Penfold is “her type”, but he’s better than no one. He’s the key to her having more life ..... though I suspect he’s funding it! I’ve never seen someone so excited about going to the Isle of Wight in a Kia ... but to her, it’s amazing, as what a step up from Netflix in bed in the middle of the afternoon.
It’s really quite sad
I do hope it lasts as I think she would struggle to cope if it didn’t.
But how long he will be happy to fund it all Only time will tell

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.