Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penfold has blocked me 😂 guessing kirst has taken over his insta and blocking anyone who views his stories that she has blocked. No wonder she's not got a job insta must take up her whole day #itsokivegotanotheraccountkirst#goingtowagamammadiesntmakeyouafoodblogger#penfoldrunforthehills

Penfold has blocked me 😂 guessing kirst has taken over his insta and blocking anyone who views his stories that she has blocked. No wonder she's not got a job insta must take up her whole day #itsokivegotanotheraccountkirst#goingtowagamammasdoesntmakeyouafoodblogger#penfoldrunforthehills

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg she must be posting and blocking on his behalf. She seriously needs to get a bleeping life!!!
be like me, become an influencer!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Penfold has blocked me 😂 guessing kirst has taken over his insta and blocking anyone who views his stories that she has blocked. No wonder she's not got a job insta must take up her whole day #itsokivegotanotheraccountkirst#goingtowagamammadiesntmakeyouafoodblogger#penfoldrunforthehills
I was blocked buy him. But now unblocked again 👀

Reactions: 2
Def a pair of *******!

Posting a picture of your food with the caption “nice meal with my girlfriend” does not make you a food blogger you bleeping idiot!

She will be building Lego next!

She needs to get him a hygienist appointment for his birthday 🤮
theyre like a pair of 12 year olds - it’s so cringe I want to die. Think they need a chaperone. Genuinely, their combined IQ must be below 65...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean....we have to be grateful, we were struggling for content and things to talk about....then she goes and meets her equivalent! We'll need a joint thread next time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d put money 💰 on the fact he still lives with his parents too. Shoot me down if you don’t agree, but a successful man in his mid-30s wouldn’t be on Insta saying “I had sushi with my girlfriend”.

My other half wouldn’t be seen dead on social media, he’s a career man with a brain lol ...

Anyway, I wish them well. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ❤

The caption for this pic has got to be “eh eh ehhhh”, ala Ann from Little Britain 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d put money 💰 on the fact he still lives with his parents too. Shoot me down if you don’t agree, but a successful man in his mid-30s wouldn’t be on Insta saying “I had sushi with my girlfriend”.

My other half wouldn’t be seen dead on social media, he’s a career man with a brain lol ...

Anyway, I wish them well. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ❤

The caption for this pic has got to be “eh eh ehhhh”, ala Ann from Little Britain 😂
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 🤣

Reactions: 1
Match made In special needs plaque filled teeth heaven.
Wonder if his genital hygiene is the best like Kirsty’s.
I can’t wait till they start going to the gym together Kirsty will be Bench pressing him 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve not been blocked so far, I’ll take one for the team and keep an eye out for any unusual behaviour 😂 unsure ho he would know to block me from reading this as my username on IG is very different from Tattle.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.