Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Match made In special needs plaque filled teeth heaven.
Wonder if his genital hygiene is the best like Kirsty’s.
I can’t wait till they start going to the gym together Kirsty will be Bench pressing him 🤪
yeah benching him with terrible form while telling everyone she benchs him 5 times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why do people with PUBLIC accounts bother to block anyone? The clue is in the word PUBLIC ..... you’re public for everyone in the entire world to look at.

Reactions: 7
Match made In special needs plaque filled teeth heaven.
Wonder if his genital hygiene is the best like Kirsty’s.
I can’t wait till they start going to the gym together Kirsty will be Bench pressing him 🤪
No it won’t be Cos hers is magnificent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
crying at hashtagging motivational speaker, the jokes write themselves
And #weightlossaccount following on from #celebratemysize

Looking at his Instagram he is illiterate but he seems to have quite a fulfilling life he has a few hobbies and his got mates which is more than Kirsty has. It would be a shame if he drops all of that to spend all his time with her because she’s got duck all else going on in her life she’s not going to like it if he goes off on a golf or fishing trip with his mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And #weightlossaccount following on from #celebratemysize

Looking at his Instagram he is illiterate but he seems to have quite a fulfilling life he has a few hobbies and his got mates which is more than Kirsty has. It would be a shame if he drops all of that to spend all his time with her because she’s got duck all else going on in her life she’s not going to like it if he goes off on a golf or fishing trip with his mates.
She will suddenly develop a love of gold and fishing.
She’s previously said she hates golf when her dad and brother were going during lockdown

Who did this 😂
Hahahahaha. She obviously took no notice as the next post has the wrong YOUR .... yet again!

I’m going to say it .... if Kirsty ever does manage to lose any weight and get a career going for herself, I can’t see her staying with Daniel. She’s very attractive ... she is! .... she can do better than a short thumb with gingivitis.

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha. She obviously took no notice as the next post has the wrong YOUR .... yet again!

I’m going to say it .... if Kirsty ever does manage to lose any weight and get a career going for herself, I can’t see her staying with Daniel. She’s very attractive ... she is! .... she can do better than a short thumb with gingivitis.
i think they are well suited. Both poor oral hygiene, both illiterate and both bloggers!

300CAFCB-0145-48FA-AB97-3443C4298B3E.jpeg

On his “photography” site he’s actually written “over” instead of “other”... where the hell was he educated?

Her transformation Tuesday.. then you compare to the pic of her in the kitchen and it’s no different. Isn’t there a blogger woman who went viral when her nutribullet exploded who also calls her fella ‘the handsome’ 🤢

Her transformation Tuesday.. then you compare to the pic of her in the kitchen and it’s no different. Isn’t there a blogger woman who went viral when her nutribullet exploded who also calls her fella ‘the handsome’ 🤢
Yes! It’s Kate Lawler, always calls him ‘The Handsome’ (cringe)

Yes! It’s Kate Lawler, always calls him ‘The Handsome’ (cringe)
Hahaha I love Kate Lawler. She gets away with it for me because a. She is hilarious and b. Her man is actually hot (but also, bald!) 😹

Ps. I call my cat handsome. I did it way before hinch or Kristy or lawler.

Krusty*^

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.