Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so we are now looking at two 5lb and one 4lb losses for the next three weeks. And we are bound to see at least two periods in there as well. Place your bets now people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she prepping a burger pitta and cheese for lunch?! I’m sure she just says buzz words for the sake of it

Reactions: 4
Why has she just posted a shake and said she hasn’t had time for breakfast but she had crumpets for breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder if this person will get blocked Lol
She enjoys doing her own thing? But she’s not getting results by doing her own thing.

I don’t like The Body Coach either but if I was constantly yo-yoing like Kirsty is I’d give it a go for a week.

Reactions: 7
She enjoys doing her own thing? But she’s not getting results by doing her own thing.

I don’t like The Body Coach either but if I was constantly yo-yoing like Kirsty is I’d give it a go for a week.
To be fair I had a quick look at the body coach and it is a lot of money so I would think that’s the actual reason because she’s not working

Haha she’s so passive isn’t she, MY house. 😆 Nor hinny your mamma and daddy’s house xo

A maintain. Oh dear oh dear oh dear KLD. Can’t play the period card this week so we’re going for “weighed a day early”.
Maintain?! After the grid posts of eating So little & doing sooooo many workouts. Wow Kirsty you really are doing your own thing!

Reactions: 4
The only way Kirsty will lose a stone in August is if she picks one up on one of her super slow walks, puts it in her pocket then somehow drops it on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is SO RUDE.

You can get plenty of his HIIT workouts on YouTube for free so it’s not even a financial commitments, and given that her “doing her own thing” (i.e. chatting tit into her phone while half-heartedly pedalling on that bloody bike and showing us all her boob sweat 🤢, or better still, a “HIIT Sesh” *I now can’t type those words without hearing her say it, and it honestly makes me shudder* where her form is so terrible, I’m surprised she’s not morphed into Quasimodo by now!) has resulted in 6 months of yo-yoing, you’d think she might want to give it a go, and change it up a bit.

Can we all also take a minute to appreciate the RICHNESS of someone as unfathomably annoying as her saying that she can’t stand Joe Wicks? I know he’s a bit full on, but at least you can see his results- he might be annoying, but he looks great, whereas she’s just next level annoying, and looks like a potato. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ALSO (sorry, I’ll shut up in a minute!), HOW IS 2 CRUMPETS WITH PEANUT BUTTER A “QUICK NIBBLE”?! I’d have that for breakfast and be fine until lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she actually does a walk and a workout at stupid o clock before weighing in which is basically just damage control because she knows she won’t have lost. 🙄

Also I know that preparation is key in the weight loss game and I’m a fan of meal prepping because it just makes a work week easier knowing that all meals are done...but she’s unemployed and never doing anything so surely she has the time to just make everything nice and fresh. 🙄🙄🙄 Well...when she’s actually cooking something which lets be honest it’s not often is it? 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is she prepping a burger pitta and cheese for lunch?! I’m sure she just says buzz words for the sake of it
By “prepping” I think she means - checked the fridge to make sure my mum has brought me some burgers and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cheese burger pitta

I want to stop looking 🤣 honestly her and her insta give me a headache.

This weeks maintained weight & After another week of god awful food, dry/lacking in nutrients/DRYY and all her workouts just don’t seem to be working do they 😂 A hope no one honestly uses her as inspiration.

Wonder what the True weekly intake of calories is for thirsty kirsty

• Haha
It really shows how stubborn she is, adamant that she's right, so unwilling to change 🙄 she prefers doing her own thing, but after a year (at least) and seeing no real results, it's time for something else! She's literally been doing the same "workout" for months... At least try something, then you can say you don't like it! Loads of workouts on YouTube, Joe Wicks or someone else, like someone said above, I follow some people on instagram for weightlifting, meal prepping, or just good old Google!

Nothing wrong with getting help and you don't need to go to a gym, body weight hiit is brilliant! I don't think she can call a cycle or standing on a vibrating plate hiit or how much longer she can get away with the same shite, same excuses, no weight lost! Her sister has done fab losing 2 and a half stone! Great going! Why doesn't kirsty try doing what she's doing or asking to see her meal plan for ideas?

Reactions: 5
She comes across as such a nasty, passive aggressive person. When you run a public platform, people are going to comment, particularly if they can see you are struggling. She is completely unprepared to take anyone's advice. You keep doing you kirsty love, we'll see you in two years time with your four stone plateau 🙄🙄

On another note, she's constantly shouting be kind etc, but she's happy to say she can't stand the Body Coach on her public insta account. Isn't that pretty much the same as we do on here about her, yet she hates it when we are 'unkind'. Joe Wicks probably wouldn't be able to stand her either, if he had the tiniest fig who she actually was 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She comes across as such a nasty, passive aggressive person. When you run a public platform, people are going to comment, particularly if they can see you are struggling. She is completely unprepared to take anyone's advice. You keep doing you kirsty love, we'll see you in two years time with your four stone plateau 🙄🙄

On another note, she's constantly shouting be kind etc, but she's happy to say she can't stand the Body Coach on her public insta account. Isn't that pretty much the same as we do on here about her, yet she hates it when we are 'unkind'. Joe Wicks probably wouldn't be able to stand her either, if he had the tiniest fig who she actually was 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, shes says many a time if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all...Joe Wicks oh I cant stand him 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.