Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that .. how can her sister say kirsty is an inspiration when she’s absolutely smashing it .. funny how kirsty said about 4 weeks ago her sister wanted to lose weight n she will help her Cos she’s a nice person (funny how people that are actually nice don’t feel the need to ever say tht sentence) looks like her sister has been doing well all along without Kirsty’s help..
Also yesterday saying she gains weight when she’s ill ... says no one else in the world ever ..

She’s so fckin stupid .. why out of no where is she obsessed with the Tina Turner song .. she has to stop listening to it or she will want to workout longer ?? Just work out longer then instead of all these stupid bloody 4 workouts a day .. she’s really pissin me off Cos she’s so boring, stupid & ridiculous.. just get a fckin job u absolute joke!!!

This is why the fancy camera angles are pointless.. just be real kirsty because u look so much offer when u can’t manipulate (I’m on one today.. I’m exhausted from working shifts & she’s really pissin me off)
Oh god she really grinds my gears. I haaaaaate how much she bangs on about how many workouts she’s done in a day.... YES KIRSTY, but we all have jobs or children or lives meaning we can’t just drop everything, head to the garage and throw water over our chest 6 times a day. She’s such a nob I really don’t like her.

god I just thought...imagine knowing that loud mouth in real life. I’m so glad I live in Birmingham right now 😂

The prOATein kills me off every time.

Her food looks so sad.
Bet she thought she was so bleeping clever coming up with that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So if Kirsty 'helped' her sister, why has she lost over half the weight that Kirsty has in a shorter space of time?

Is it because *whispers* .........you're full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if Kirsty 'helped' her sister, why has she lost over half the weight that Kirsty has in a shorter space of time?

Is it because *whispers* .........you're full of tit
Because while her sister is out running and doing lunges and dips, making a real effort on her workout, Kirsty is waddling behind her talking into her Instagram stories judging her for it! She is absolutely tragic🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exaaaaaactly. Proof is in the pudding love. This is what trying looks like. Seems like she could help you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My great grandad goes on his bike an hour a day and burns more calories than she does. If she put her phone down she could cover the distance in less time. It's not a hiit session on the bike it's a leisurely ride.
What was the story about her falling over about?? I didn't understand the joke also this massive bruise that she didn't show us. If there was a bruise we would have been shown, she shows us everything else

• Haha
My great grandad goes on his bike an hour a day and burns more calories than she does. If she put her phone down she could cover the distance in less time. It's not a hiit session on the bike it's a leisurely ride.
What was the story about her falling over about?? I didn't understand the joke also this massive bruise that she didn't show us. If there was a bruise we would have been shown, she shows us everything else
Probably just wanted to say ‘FiCk FiGhS SaVe lIVeS’

Kirst herself said her sister has lost 2.5 stone during lockdown and that Kirst was her inspo
Why? Kirsty hasn't lost any weight during lockdown. So what inspired her sister? Gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over?

Bet the sister meant it motivated her seeing what she could get like if she didn't put the work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why? Kirsty hasn't lost any weight during lockdown. So what inspired her sister? Gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over?

Bet the sister meant it motivated her seeing what she could get like if she didn't put the work in.
Kirsty said it in a ‘bashful but bragging’ way. She’s the queen of the angle and that’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This mystical magical “bruise” that suddenly appeared about 30 seconds after she’d fallen, as if summoned by the Fickus Fighus, the God of People with Larger Than Average Limbs, that she didn’t show any of us on her story, despite over-sharing every other sodding aspect of her anatomy with us all. This gal is SOMETHING ELSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She pronounces ‘thank’ properly with the th sound at the beginning but then follows it with fick fighs. I hope she’s doing it on purpose because that really bugs me.

I really haven’t got the energy for the same tit today with her but I can’t stop watching. She’s so full of tit 🙄

Reactions: 1
A maintain. Oh dear oh dear oh dear KLD. Can’t play the period card this week so we’re going for “weighed a day early”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.