KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, like she’s waiting for approval before she can go public! She honestly does think herself something special.
'Can't wait to tell you all.' Not like she's got a bloody OK Mag deal so nothing stopping her just doing full announcement with name rather than dripping info like some sort of celebrity bringing drama
[/QU

Reactions: 3
She managed to get a romper to match the other two girls dresses quick. I guess she did know she was having a girl.

Reactions: 9
Why is she having a party for Evelyn and Annie?
Cannot be a joint birthday surely?
Evelyn’s is 3rd May and Annie’s is at some point in June

Reactions: 4
Moaning how ‘freshly’ post part in she is yet planned it knowing it would be possible. Wouldn’t you wait till we’ll after you could have the baby like even Into June. Anything for the attention.

I had to unfollow a good while ago as she’s so disordered but check in on this thread and take a look at her page every so often. I worry for the women who may look up to Kate as a “mum influencer”, I struggle to see any redeeming qualities in her.

Has Annie recently had chickenpox? The photo on the grid she looks like she has so many marks and spots all over her face and arms

Reactions: 1
Keen to find out the name of the newest girl. Def thinking olive, eden, Betsy, viola..

I think she’s going for the vowels and it’ll Ivy or Olive. Assuming she knows what a vowel is 🤣 I mean she’s a teacher so you’d like to think so but her English is shocking and she did call the second one anime

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.