KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a detective now?! Managed to work out her car had been opened, only the purse taken and got the persons name and address and then tracked the purse down?! I smell 💩
What a way to get people to click on an amazon aff link….which she hasn’t declared
The whole story is just bizarre 😄🥴

Reactions: 3
Story was a bit random. Saying that though her purse was in the glove box not on show. I leave mine in there occasionally...

She had to get a brag in about how the purse was worth more than the money they spent 😄🙄 oh piss off you orange headed yogurt muncher

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I found all those stories completely bizarre. First thing she should have done was call the police surely because, ya know, fingerprints!?

And how did she manage to get their name and address!?

She’s so bloody random.

For a teacher her FB shouldn’t be as open as it is, surely!?

B197CA7A-347F-49D5-8B79-4D4FC4780C14.png
69BE4521-C458-4AA9-9543-54252058E430.jpeg
5EEB6FE9-93AF-4BDD-A125-D6AD43810C9E.jpeg

• Wow
How would she have got CCTV from the harbour so quickly? The whole thing does seem a bit odd tbh.

For a teacher she isn’t that bright!

Reactions: 6
I’m confused as to how she got any cctv yet. We can’t even release CCTV to the police without a police request form which then has to be agreed much higher up because of data breaches and confidentiality.

Reactions: 4
Serves her right for leaving her purse in her car 🙄 idiot
I lol’ed when she said ‘we all do it’ like no….. we definitely don’t all leave our purses in our glovebox

I found all those stories completely bizarre. First thing she should have done was call the police surely because, ya know, fingerprints!?

And how did she manage to get their name and address!?

She’s so bloody random.

For a teacher her FB shouldn’t be as open as it is, surely!?

View attachment 1204857View attachment 1204858View attachment 1204859
A relative of mine is a deputy head at a local school and she’s had to change her FB names multiple times as parents kept finding her and messaging her.
She’s now got a variation of one of her names and all of her profile pictures are just random nature photos. How she’s got away with hers being so open for so long I do not know 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I lol’ed when she said ‘we all do it’ like no….. we definitely don’t all leave our purses in our glovebox

A relative of mine is a deputy head at a local school and she’s had to change her FB names multiple times as parents kept finding her and messaging her.
She’s now got a variation of one of her names and all of her profile pictures are just random nature photos. How she’s got away with hers being so open for so long I do not know 🤦‍♀️
The parents have no idea who she is because she's never at work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend is a dentist and she doesn’t have her real name on social media. She said some patients were weird and tried to contact her/add her. It seems very strange as a teacher to have such an open account, I have teacher friends who have profile photos of flowers etc, rarely post and still have locked down accounts. But I guess Kate isn’t a professional in that way 😂

Reactions: 4
My friend is a dentist and she doesn’t have her real name on social media. She said some patients were weird and tried to contact her/add her. It seems very strange as a teacher to have such an open account, I have teacher friends who have profile photos of flowers etc, rarely post and still have locked down accounts. But I guess Kate isn’t a professional in that way 😂
This is what my relative is like. Literally got everything locked down and only findable on other socials if you know her middle name which parents of students wouldn’t! How her school allowed her to post bikini pics on Insta I just can’t get my head round 😩

I’ve just had a snoop on her Facebook (some lovely pics of her topless goblin of a dad 🤢) but wouldn’t you think she’d not leave her bag in the car when this type of thing had happened before….I’m so glad she’s not my child’s teacher, she’s a moron!

52FDF635-78BA-42DA-9D36-7BEF92A2FAD2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a snoop on her Facebook (some lovely pics of her topless goblin of a dad 🤢) but wouldn’t you think she’d not leave her bag in the car when this type of thing had happened before….I’m so glad she’s not my child’s teacher, she’s a moron!

View attachment 1206632
I’m sure she’s said multiple times that she keeps her bag/purse in the car. All it takes is for one of her followers to know her address and chance it!

Reactions: 1
She must live in a lovely area 😂
I live in a nice area of South London (leafy but near to other … less attractive parts) and we probably have some randomers try our car most weeks. Facebooks constantly filled with local peoples ring doorbell snapshots. Next door neighbors car was stolen off driveway few months ago. Next door but ones house broken into in broad daylight few weeks ago. I think it happens everywhere, you will get lowlife thieving bastards everywhere and you cannot leave anything to chance! I don’t even leave my car unlocked for a moment if I’m popping inside to grab something quickly!

I’m howling at her Tesco ad, it’s SO awkward. ‘We often play a game with the girls when shopping to see how many items we buy that are on the Tesco- Aldi price match’ Fun mum alert!! I bet the girls love that 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m howling at her Tesco ad, it’s SO awkward. ‘We often play a game with the girls when shopping to see how many items we buy that are on the Tesco- Aldi price match’ Fun mum alert!! I bet the girls love that 😬😂
Literally just coming by to say they really need to get out more 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.