KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what my relative is like. Literally got everything locked down and only findable on other socials if you know her middle name which parents of students wouldn’t! How her school allowed her to post bikini pics on Insta I just can’t get my head round 😩
I have noticed we’ve had no bump underwear shots this pregnancy, I reckon something was said

Reactions: 2
She looks huge in that latest post- a far away stretch from the photos she posts herself. Clearly she’s gained weight due to pregnancy however when she’s not in charge of the camera it’s a very different perspective!

Reactions: 11
She looks huge in that latest post- a far away stretch from the photos she posts herself. Clearly she’s gained weight due to pregnancy however when she’s not in charge of the camera it’s a very different perspective!
I wonder if it's 6 stone like she admitted to before. Her body has been absolutely battered with yo yo weight and pregnancy the last few years

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe how big she gets! She seems pretty active too, showing how many steps she does and I’m amazed at how she still piles the weight on
C522F190-B480-4D76-8B39-7768B88FE74D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The amount of weight she gains really isn’t healthy and then to lose it and gain it all again so quickly in a short period of time. Her body must be wrecked.

Reactions: 5
Everything she does - wedding, christening, baby shower, just screams big fat gypsy wedding. Quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can't out train a bad diet so if she's scoffing too much the walking isn't going to help

Reactions: 3
Justice for Alan!

I'll be livid if she has a boy, I'm ready to welcome little Gary to the Tattle thread 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but having a third baby shower is just plain tacky and greedy. Also that fake tan is absolutely horrendous! Eww!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.