KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because teachers are off for half term anyway when the extra bank holiday is they all get an extra day off for the bank holiday which schools could take at any time. My sons school was closed for a day in November because of it!

Reactions: 2
So Annie sleeps all night but is up at half 5 every morning & she's complaining of lack of sleep? My child didn't sleep through the night until he was 7 years old, he was up multiple times every single night then up for the day at roughly the same time as Annie is. I'd have given my right arm for him to sleep through & would have been happy with a half 5 wake up call if it meant we all had a decent sleep. If she isn't coping now then god help her (or Mummy & Daddy) when baby number 3 comes, she doesn't realise how lucky she is!

Reactions: 10
My kids wake up at 5, its normal for children to wake early 😂

Reactions: 3
So Annie sleeps all night but is up at half 5 every morning & she's complaining of lack of sleep? My child didn't sleep through the night until he was 7 years old, he was up multiple times every single night then up for the day at roughly the same time as Annie is. I'd have given my right arm for him to sleep through & would have been happy with a half 5 wake up call if it meant we all had a decent sleep. If she isn't coping now then god help her (or Mummy & Daddy) when baby number 3 comes, she doesn't realise how lucky she is!
I’m glad you said this as how I read it was the same. And from what she said she goes to bed earlier than 7pm as well.

I know it isn’t for everyone but when I have mornings when little one wakes early that evening I go to bed a bit earlier if I am tired 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why do these people make it harder for themselves or just moan about you know life!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She just loves to moan about Alan, the poor sod. Of course she's the difficult one, how dare she be a bit different to Dave 🙄 I would have thought that most working people with 3 kids start their day about 5/6am. You'd never get everything done otherwise!

Reactions: 9
She just loves to moan about Alan, the poor sod. Of course she's the difficult one, how dare she be a bit different to Dave 🙄 I would have thought that most working people with 3 kids start their day about 5/6am. You'd never get everything done otherwise!
She also always finds time to go for walks/runs in the morning before work, so is Sean there getting the girls ready for the day at this point or more Likely her mum is there doing it instead!

Reactions: 8
She also always finds time to go for walks/runs in the morning before work, so is Sean there getting the girls ready for the day at this point or more Likely her mum is there doing it instead!
She even moaned about her mother having the audacity to be on holiday when they were ill😄 she's such a spoilt cow, it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a brat, I would be ecstatic to get up at 5.30 if I’d had an uninterrupted sleep. I haven’t had a night of unbroken sleep in almost 9 years and although some days I feel physically and mentally broken 🤣 I just get on with it because no one cares! I hope her new addition wakes every hour or two like my kids then she’ll know all about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She just does my absolute swede in

I don’t understand the obsession with having matching clothes for your kids !!!

Reactions: 7
I reckon they already found out and they’re just keeping it a secret and will act surprised

Although I do hope it’s a girl!

I reckon they already found out and they’re just keeping it a secret and will act surprised

Although I do hope it’s a girl!
Me too.

Considering she only announced the pregnancy at Xmas, it feels like she's been pregnant forever.

Kate is the sort to have a sly sneaky peak on her own or with mama mutton. She is so dramatic about it all. Just be blessed and happy Kate you're able to have children. Won't be long now Gary!

Reactions: 5
With all due respect, the stories from Kate today do not inspire me to buy NARS or Charlotte Tilbury make up! 🤣 Why does her foundation always look like it could be scraped off? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.