KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever been to Disney with a 4 year old? It’s A LOT. Very very common to see children up to age 5 in pushchairs there, there’s a ridiculous amount of walking that’s way too much for their little legs. If she uses a pram at home for her, fair enough, that’s lazy. But not at Disney

I hate lazy parents who put children in prams. She’s at nursery ffs. She is too old to go in a pram.

Reactions: 5
Have you ever been to Disney with a 4 year old? It’s A LOT. Very very common to see children up to age 5 in pushchairs there, there’s a ridiculous amount of walking that’s way too much for their little legs. If she uses a pram at home for her, fair enough, that’s lazy. But not at Disney
My 6 year old even went into a pram when we last went for a bit as an awful lot of walking !

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ll let her off then 🤣

I think it’s strange they used her mums name for E’s middle name and then didn’t use Sean’s mums name for A.

Reactions: 4
Bit of a weird caption when you’re pregnant with your 3rd child and your other children are still really young? 🤔
I've picked up she feels like she's rushed into this pregnancy she doesn't seem to be looking forward to the baby at all

She doesn’t want to work so easiest thing to do is get pregnant again and get another year off. Then she’ll likely be hoping she just doesn’t have to go back

Reactions: 10
Sick of the Tesco ads especially as she never shopped there before the ads started!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.