KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really telling. I’m 19 weeks and I’d guess she’s in a similar range give or take a few weeks. You pop much faster after the first 🤣 She thought she fooled us with the “baileys” hot chocolate the other day 🤣
Do you not think that’s totally sly to her followers though? Playing a game. It’s weird.

Reactions: 5
Definitely looks pregnant, and if she isn’t then she’s put on a bit of weight recently despite her mirror selfie’s cos she don’t look like that in her centreparcs pics

Reactions: 5
Do you not think that’s totally sly to her followers though? Playing a game. It’s weird.
Yeah it’s weird, some influencers seem to get a real kick out of trying to deceive people when they’re pregnant. Like no you don’t have to tell people but it’s also weird to actively pretend you’re not I think.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely but that’s her all over isn’t it. Thinks she’s clever and probably wanting to do some kind of “shock” announcement, maybe she hopes it’ll up her engagement 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just strange to be deceptive and lie about having alcohol, but she probably thinks it’s funny.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’ll announce when she knows the gender. I agree, fair enough if you don’t want to announce it but actively trying to convince people you aren’t is pretty weird behaviour

Reactions: 6
Someone will have to screenshot the announcement and post it on here when the time comes. I've been blocked 😳

Reactions: 2
I think we need to start guessing when she isn’t preggers. Give your vag a break after Gaz, sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is pregnant, it's not a good look to be 'faking' alcoholic drinks etc... People may doubt if she's really faking or just not giving a tit and having it anyway.

Reactions: 3
I had a baileys at Christmas when I was pregnant. Not really a big deal in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I had a baileys at Christmas when I was pregnant. Not really a big deal in my opinion.
Each to their own, but I'm not sure if I was sponsoring her for posts as a major supermarket that I'd want someone potentially going against medical advise like that.

Reactions: 2
Well done Tattlers, called it as usual. God I bet her work dislike her, a third maternity leave in as many years???? Hope it’s another girl after her head husband’s comments about wanting a boy last time. Although they’ll clearly just keep popping them out every year or so until they do get a boy 🙄 Brace yourselves for another huge weight gain til the baby arrives followed by an obession with post partum weight loss, breastfeeding and pumping until she gets pregnant with the fourth!

Reactions: 17
Brace yourself for keeping Cow milking herself and little baby Gary for all the freebies she can get 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she be arsed with the constant cycle of getting pregnant, putting tit loads of weight on, losing it, repeat, repeat.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.