KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she has a boy, I dread all the posts about how their family is finally complete and “perfect”. As Sean runs to the hospital for the snip
Think she said a while ago they wanted 4 or 5 kids

Reactions: 1
Hopefully she’s kept all the gypsy outfits for the next girl to wear. She is absolutely huge in the centre parcs pics and got a child infront of her every photo. As it folk don’t see that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d personally say the scan picture is a 12 weeks one. She wouldn’t be able to keep it quiet past 20 weeks…come on this is Kate we’re taking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, it’s def a 12 week scan In the pic. She’ll have starting stuffing her face as soon as she found out she was pregnant, hence why she’s looking big.

Reactions: 3
The fact she got the girls to pose with the scan in multiple locations for instagram photos 🤣 deffo voting it will be another girl as well!!

now waiting for the post of them stood outside a huge 5 bed new build with the ‘next chapter’ caption 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her 2 announcement pictures have pulled in more likes than any of her usual content.

Reactions: 4
Her ad content gets no engagement AT ALL… yet her announcement post she got over 500 comments and 6.5k likes… her ads are barely bringing in 300 likes.
Bet she’s fuming 😂

Reactions: 6
The fact she got the girls to pose with the scan in multiple locations for instagram photos 🤣 deffo voting it will be another girl as well!!

now waiting for the post of them stood outside a huge 5 bed new build with the ‘next chapter’ caption 🤦‍♀️
Nah they def can’t afford to move. Maternity pay for teachers is rubbish and she’ll have childcare costs for 3 children! Remember they put the house up for sale then pulled out but she never mentioned why!

Reactions: 8
Nah they def can’t afford to move. Maternity pay for teachers is rubbish and she’ll have childcare costs for 3 children! Remember they put the house up for sale then pulled out but she never mentioned why!
True, but the house is tiny?? Definitely not enough space for 3 kids. Dave must get 30 hours free childcare now?

Dave does but Alan won’t get them til September 2023… so two lots of child care. If they’re both top of the teacher main pay scale they are on a decent wage tbf (£72k combined for full time), not sure she would be though and I think she’s PT

I just can't see Kate with a little boy so I'm calling it now for another girl. Dave, Alan & Baby Derek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.