KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed the threads for a while or paid much attention to her because it’s all ad ad ad but let me tell you I rolled my eyes when I saw her post. I’d hate to be her employer.

Reactions: 11
Been off here for months and come straight back on after the baby announcement 😂

could tell a mile off from the centre parcs photos that she is preggo

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s gutted everyone already knew.

also, those plastic photo cases that she pays £40+ for…usually £24 in hobbycraft, down to £12. I know she’s got them personalised but nearly £30 more,I’d do it myself!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but Christmas Eve pregnancy announcements on instagram are just so tacky!

How on earth will she afford 3 children? And how much weight will she gain this time?

Reactions: 9
Why just a week ago was she pretending to drink baileys and gin etc just to announce now she’s expecting? Such strange behaviour!

• Haha
Well done Tattlers, called it as usual. God I bet her work dislike her, a third maternity leave in as many years???? Hope it’s another girl after her head husband’s comments about wanting a boy last time. Although they’ll clearly just keep popping them out every year or so until they do get a boy 🙄 Brace yourselves for another huge weight gain til the baby arrives followed by an obession with post partum weight loss, breastfeeding and pumping until she gets pregnant with the fourth!
One of my mates has 3 kids now - one in 2019, one in 2020 and one in 2021. Honestly don’t know how she does it. She’s got preggo each time on the maternity leave of the previous child 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s so obviously pregnant. Must be 6 months!! Bets it’s a girl and Sean is raging? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth will she afford 3 children? And how much weight will she gain this time?
Bank of mum and dad.

My bet is 6 stone. 3 of which have already happened.

I hope it's another girl to piss Sean off.

Reactions: 12
Wow I am absolutely shocked to death at this news. It’s come out of NOWHERE... SO CONFUSING. Somebody pick me up off the floor xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keeping Kate up the duff, nobody needs a break more than her muff.

Merry Christmas tattle babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm all for women being able to return to their jobs after maternity leave without the scare of them losing their job etc etc, we should be able to have kids and a career.....but.....she takes the absolute piss!!!
Why did she even bother with a career if she knew she wanted so many kids, so close together!!!!
Feel sorry for the poor kids she teaches always having stand in teachers for her to waltz back in for a few months and then piss off again. Her job must be fuming and they can't do a thing about it.

Imagine if she has a boy, I dread all the posts about how their family is finally complete and “perfect”. As Sean runs to the hospital for the snip

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.