KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Blackpool on the weekend and was sat in a cafe, in walked 2 kids and a bloke - first thing I noticed was the first girl, bloody Dave! Then Alan behind her and Sean accompanying them, no sign of Kate 🤔 but she was definitely in Blackpool with them as she put a story on. But anyway point is, I live about 50 miles away, don’t know Kate or her family from Adam but I actually recognise her children out and about. Scares the life out of me! I can see why celebrities keep the identities of their kids private

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was in Blackpool on the weekend and was sat in a cafe, in walked 2 kids and a bloke - first thing I noticed was the first girl, bloody Dave! Then Alan behind her and Sean accompanying them, no sign of Kate 🤔 but she was definitely in Blackpool with them as she put a story on. But anyway point is, I live about 50 miles away, don’t know Kate or her family from Adam but I actually recognise her children out and about. Scares the life out of me! I can see why celebrities keep the identities of their kids private
I also saw them in my neck of the woods (Dave was really well behaved and I remember starting because it was a bit like looking at a bunch of clebs) scary really. My sister also saw them in Manchester airport.

We are not Hoggarth spotters - this is what happens when you flog your kids privacy.

Reactions: 8
As well as flogging their kids they also like to post when they go running. Especially Kate telling the world that she runs in the dark, on her own and very early in the morning. She often posts the time she's going too. It only takes one nutter to be on the look out for her. Why do these people not think of the dangers of sharing everything

Reactions: 11
Do we think the days of these people advertising things are maybe drawing to a close (hopefully), tens of thousands of followers but only a few likes and comments on ad posts.
Are people wising up, even the die hard followers?!
All these people started and gained big followers as slimming worlders....the ones I follow anyway.
And that slimming world bandwagon seems to have fallen to the wayside now. Didn't last long did it?! Hopefully the ad posts will dry up as well.

Reactions: 3
They’re off to center parcs…pregnancy announcement pending!

Reactions: 7
Her mum is not mid to late 40s! As Kate is not 30 yet is she.
I thought she was late 50s early 60s but just dressed like a 21 year old
Her mother must be close to 60!!! Her eldest son is 30 and I'm sure Kate posted last year it was their 30th wedding anniversary. Either way she still looks like a knob in that dress

Reactions: 1
Kate is so desperate to reach the dizzy heights of influencer life like Emma isn’t she. Emma shares a load of aff links so Kate does immediately after. Now she’s signing up and sharing some site to earn her more money from her loyal followers. Sad cow

Reactions: 10
Jesus - if she’s not pregnant she’s clearly failed the latest diet plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.