KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it- why on earth would you be expressing milk whilst driving a car?! Is that not a bit weird and unnecessary? You wouldn't feed the baby whilst driving so not sure why you'd pump? I say this as a breastfeeding new mum too- just so odd! There's no need
This is so bizarre and very attention seeking. why on earth would you do that in a cafe?! I used to pump before or after going out

Reactions: 7
She is literally the exact type that pisses every formula feeding mum off. Why do u need to post photos of ur child feeding? Do bottle fed children have photos posted of them daily with a bottle in their mouth? It’s as interesting as an adult eating their dinner 🙄

Reactions: 10
This is so bizarre and very attention seeking. why on earth would you do that in a cafe?! I used to pump before or after going out
If I remember correctly, this is a picture of her at the airport when she was going away without Evelyn!!

Reactions: 3
Remember the meltdown when her beloved breast pump broke and she made Seeeaaannnn drive to Manchester to buy one from an eBay seller. She was so obsessed with pumping to lose weight.

• Wow
Her face on the scale stories definitely says she's eating for two!

And I love that she doesn't show her weight, just Sean's 🙄

Yeh how come she’s the one advertising it but it’s Sean weight 😂 we are on to you Jaffa!

Reactions: 4
What is that face in the latest stories ? Surely she cannot look like that in real life

Reactions: 1
Her face - like a blow up doll

Really posting the baileys to distract from the Xmas preggo announcement then?

7F66BE3A-87B9-4200-9954-581F028225D6.jpeg

22BC2E52-5A91-4B7E-98E0-681710FB7BBF.jpeg

Credit where it’s due at least you can see the ‘AD’
Thank you Kate. Another one her uses her page like aw gem she has literally only posted the last few months if it’s ad aff or a moan! You are not telling me she purchased 4 dresses and 100 bodysuits just to link them. Ans even finding a skirt that’s similar to one she wearing in a pic and linking that. Shameless but she must get a fair bit or wouldn’t keep on doing it ?

View attachment 892487
View attachment 892488
Credit where it’s due at least you can see the ‘AD’
Thank you Kate. Another one her uses her page like aw gem she has literally only posted the last few months if it’s ad aff or a moan! You are not telling me she purchased 4 dresses and 100 bodysuits just to link them. Ans even finding a skirt that’s similar to one she wearing in a pic and linking that. Shameless but she must get a fair bit or wouldn’t keep on doing it ?
I read on another thread that Tesco pay £1000+ per ad .... they're not doing it for pennies at all like a lot of them try and make out

• Wow
I read on another thread that Tesco pay £1000+ per ad .... they're not doing it for pennies at all like a lot of them try and make out
Oh my goodness ! £1k a pop no wonder feebz and co get their lippy on

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness ! £1k a pop no wonder feebz and co get their lippy on
And why they're all desperate to land the gig. There's got to be a lot in it for them to endure the humiliation making a tit ad 😄 as well as a big ego of course

Kate has a feeling it's going to be the best Christmas yet. I'm definitely going with she's preg. Ps her face on the tesco stories right now... What is going on?!?

Reactions: 6
I find the F&F kids clothing comes up small. My 3 year old is slightly on the small side too but we nearly always have to size up. Piss off Jaff you buy everything from primark and Asda normally 🙄
Does anyone remember the shopping hauls with yoghurts, bananas and squash galore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate gives you 40% off follow this link

the regular website currently has 50% off calendars.
Give me strength !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.