KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she joking? Surely the eldest can walk, have the other 2 in the pram or carrier. Then get a trolley for the cases, or if that’s too hard her husband can do 2 trips back to the car for the cases while she waits in the airport with the kids... like any normal family 😂

Reactions: 17
She’s limited comments on the name announcements, what’s the betting she deleted a fair fair mentioning Emma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she get a cheap double buggy and a wrist strap for Evelyn she can then have all 3 kids easily and Sean can see to the cases. 🙄 why book a holiday when the baby will be 2 months old fgs. Take a year off like any normal family.

Reactions: 7
Shes took them all on holiday at like 10 weeks old. Idiot like. Hopefully their flight gets cancelled as they board 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she get a cheap double buggy and a wrist strap for Evelyn she can then have all 3 kids easily and Sean can see to the cases. 🙄 why book a holiday when the baby will be 2 months old fgs. Take a year off like any normal family.
She’ll have Ninny with them anyway, so what’s the problem! But, Evelyn is 4 years old, she looks to be fairly well behaved, explain to her to keep tight hold of the buggy and crack on!

Reactions: 6
She’ll have Ninny with them anyway, so what’s the problem! But, Evelyn is 4 years old, she looks to be fairly well behaved, explain to her to keep tight hold of the buggy and crack on!
They literally don’t seem capable of anything. My daughter has known since about 2.5 to hold my hand or stay next to the buggy and we go for walks everyday, she walks on the inside and I walk closest to the road, wait for the green man on crossings etc. You get back what you put in.

When do they go?! She’s moaning about feeling run down…she’s literally just birthed a human ffs why doesn’t she just relax.

Reactions: 3
What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!
Remember when she basically dropped the first born on her head on holiday? 'Never again' were words used im sure. Onto the third sprog going on hols in August when the prices are RIDICULOUS and the weather is scorching. She is so out of touch and a bleep 🤣 imagine. 'Is there someone I can hire to follow us into the airport with all the children I chose to have as I think it might be difficult cos me husbands still got a cob on we've got 3 girls' people are starvin Kate and you need help Luggin a bag into terminal 2. duck. Off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree with others
She has double buggy
Sean can put the cases on a Reilly with Dave on top. How difficult ?
Or does she literally take ten suitcases.

Starvation diet and taking a newborn abroad in the boiling heat. What the duck is wrong with this dozy cow. She will put herself through stress and hell because she cannot bear to miss out and would probably be eaten up with jealousy that the other family members are away with the mutton mam and she's actually home with her own kids! Someone said on here before how jealous she is of the brother and his kids. I bet that's the case!

Reactions: 8
She’s KK, she does what she wants and she gets what she wants!

Remember when expectant mothers were allowed one birthing partner in lockdown and she wheeled the Douuuuuula out alongside Seaaaaaaaaan?!

Also in lockdown she was doing a grand tour of supermarkets and also booking delivery slots for 60 yoghurts for herself, 11 litres of juice, 9 bags of grated cheese, and 22 yoghurts for Dave’s dairy intolerance

Having a Baby Shower during the time when no social gatherings were permitted

Behaving in a hostile manner to her sister in law who had a baby boy a few weeks after Alan ☕

She’s such a self centred, entitled, whinging individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s KK, she does what she wants and she gets what she wants!

Remember when expectant mothers were allowed one birthing partner in lockdown and she wheeled the Douuuuuula out alongside Seaaaaaaaaan?!

Also in lockdown she was doing a grand tour of supermarkets and also booking delivery slots for 60 yoghurts for herself, 11 litres of juice, 9 bags of grated cheese, and 22 yoghurts for Dave’s dairy intolerance

Having a Baby Shower during the time when no social gatherings were permitted

Behaving in a hostile manner to her sister in law who had a baby boy a few weeks after Alan ☕

She’s such a self centred, entitled, whinging individual.
Oooh what's the tea with the sister in law ? I must have missed it. Thought they were close didn't they holiday together?

Reactions: 1
What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!
I don’t know why she does this to herself! Sounds so bloody stressful!

If she hasn’t ordered a passport for Olive Oyl she won’t be going anywhere. Current wait time is 12 weeks but advising 15? It was only 10 weeks when we applied and it was pushing it then.

Reactions: 5
If she hasn’t ordered a passport for Olive Oyl she won’t be going anywhere. Current wait time is 12 weeks but advising 15? It was only 10 weeks when we applied and it was pushing it then.
She'll probably use the bank of mum and dad and make an appt to get one on the day

Reactions: 3
Agree with others
She has double buggy
Sean can put the cases on a Reilly with Dave on top. How difficult ?
Or does she literally take ten suitcases.
Can I just say never put a child on top of cases on a trolley. I witnessed a child die that way, it was horrific. Ended up in a coroners court reliving it. Was nearly 20 years ago now and I still think about it. Gives me the fear when I see any child on top of luggage

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Let’s all just hope and pray that when she’s safely made it to the airport, through security, survived the plane journey, arrived at the destination that she then doesn’t drop this one like she did Dave.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.