KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under £3.50, wow! Jacket, cheese, beans n salad, mind blowing. Her heart wasn't in that one. Why wouldn't u say 'actually tesco, I've a new baby, I'm crippled by stitches n my nipples are falling off, I'll pass doing shite adverts for now' 🙈

Reactions: 7
Under £3.50, wow! Jacket, cheese, beans n salad, mind blowing. Her heart wasn't in that one. Why wouldn't u say 'actually tesco, I've a new baby, I'm crippled by stitches n my nipples are falling off, I'll pass doing shite adverts for now' 🙈
Do you think she declares to her school that she's working for other companies whilst on mat leave?

Reactions: 2
Doubt it. Could understand it in those last few weeks when it can drop to unpaid mat leave but not at beginning when you're still struggling to juggle it all. Doing these is adding to unneccessary pressure and could lead to troubles. She really needs to rest and let her n the girls bond with olive

Olive is like the instahin of Olivia, they wanted Olivia but too common so went for olive instead

Reactions: 1
I'm sure you have to tell the employers paying your salary though too.
You do at my workplace, we have to submit a secondary employment form so it can be monitored due to the registration involved. I’d have thought a school would have a similar rule, especially a catholic school that she could bring into disrepute!

ps the pesto thing had me crying, that’s all I can think of when I see Scala now. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
You do at my workplace, we have to submit a secondary employment form so it can be monitored due to the registration involved. I’d have thought a school would have a similar rule, especially a catholic school that she could bring into disrepute!

ps the pesto thing had me crying, that’s all I can think of when I see Scala now. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, you do at my place and I work in education.

So, Tattle, do we think she might go for baby number four until she gets her longed-for baby boy?!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.