KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion names:

Another girl baby, poor Sean. Looks like boys aren't going to be spawn.

Kate's big burger nips on show, put them away we don't want to see them - no!!

Reactions: 6
Can you already picture Kate saying OLLLLLLLIVE because I can 🙃🙃🙃

Petition to shorten it to Olly please x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is Emma and what else has she copied from her?! 😂
Lifethroughemseyes, if she posts a link Kate posts a link, if she buys something, Kate buys it, if she shares a quote, Kate follows. Now she’s named her baby the same as one of her twins too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You really have to think about how lucky you are to have happy kids at end of the day. Surely that's worth more than a kids gender :/ I have 3 boys n while it would be nice to have a girl for that bond I'm so thankful for 3 loving boys n i wouldnt have known what to do with a girl lol plus hubby has 2 older boysbso its really doubtful! I'll have a neice one day maybe!

Reactions: 5
Just reminds me of Popeye.

The middle names are terrible. Poor girl. It’s not too late to change them Kate..you didn’t get those on the cardigan!

Oh god, it must be so difficult to have such problems! Meanwhile a large portion of the country are being swiftly dropped into poverty territory and wondering how we’re going to get through this. Enjoy your crappy holiday, you selfish, oblivious hog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!

Reactions: 13
What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!
Cos she's a selfish twit and thinks only of her own needs. No doubt we'll be inundated with the daily dose of Burger nip photos feeding the baby anywhere and everywhere!!
Can I add that I hate the name she's given her baby, so old and so predictable seeing as she idolises Emma. I'm surprised she never called her fuckin Asos or Affiliate Link

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.