KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she Gregory Hogarth when the other two are just Hogarth?

Awful name…. Scala. She really has a knack for picking them doesn’t she!
The name Scala is girl's name meaning "stairs"
Probably her only way of getting a boy’s name in there… so painfully obvious they were desperate for a boy

Reactions: 5
Why is she Gregory Hogarth when the other two are just Hogarth?

Awful name…. Scala. She really has a knack for picking them doesn’t she!
The name Scala is girl's name meaning "stairs"
I think the Gregory is a middle name rather than double barrelled surname, I know a few people who have their mothers maiden name as a middle name 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she was waiting for one of the towie lot to confirm their baby’s name and seeing as Jess announced hers she thought she should announce hers. Cos Jess and Jaff are on the same level on Insta Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d said the Gregory part is purely because they didn’t have a boy and she did say on her post that this was the last baby.

Reactions: 4
How did the other two end up with the most basic of basic middle names and this one has got Scala!?!?

Reactions: 6
Names are so difficult and it doesn't matter what any one else thinks ever about what u choose, it's between the mother and father but... it definitely wasn't worth the wait 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 9
What's the bets she'll come up with a wanky nickname involving that awful middle name for Gazza

Reactions: 2
Ah suppose she had to wait for the cardigan to arrive before announcing the name 🙄

Reactions: 6
“Mum why did you call me Olive?”
“Well love, there was this girl on insta that I copied and she had an Olive so that made me realise how much I loved the name. Now come and pose in your new H&M leggings, she posted a link to them last week and I need to do them same to earn us a few pennies for some lacey outfits”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m howling
Scala (other than being a place) means ‘stairs’ in Italian 🤣🤣🤣

Olive Stairs Gregory Hogarth x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I KNOW it isn’t the actual same name, but all I can think of when I see Scala is this pesto.

6FDF2055-DEF4-40C8-A709-633F5866335D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahahahahaha crying that her name is Olive. Could she want to be Emma anymore!!!

Reactions: 2
Thank god the girls weren’t forced to play the Tesco Aldi price match this week… although Kate you could have won hun if you wasn’t busy filming Sean the entire time ffs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.