Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My SIL is SW obsessed and has bought me every book for Christmas/birthdays after I said something she’d made us was nice and it turned out it was one of their recipes
They’re ok nothing groundbreaking though and they love an artificial sweetener

Reactions: 1

Irrch

Chatty Member
What is that face in the latest stories ? Surely she cannot look like that in real life

Loopybird69

VIP Member
The Doula can't even spell 'nourishing' 🙄. Nothing against people who have issues with spelling, husband has dyslexia, but you'd best believe he'd be googling any words he wasn't 100% about if labelling in a professional capacity.
My other half is dyslexic as well and he trains people for a living. Honestly he uses me as his walking, talking dictionary! He doesn’t really use the PowerPoints he creates - he’s not a knobby trainer, but likes to ensure they are professional and the spelling and grammar are accurate.
Any professional would do the same

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There is definite gender disappointment and I wonder if they were told it was a boy, only to find it’s a girl. I can imagine Sean will have made reference to ‘another girl gang member’ and I can imagine Kate will feel his frustration and disappointment. Throughout the whole pregnancy it was ‘so different’ so I think she either was told, or was convinced that it wasn’t a girl.
She had me convinced it was a boy with her behaviour

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Finding it hard to understand why he’s being blamed? If you look closely the white car is parked a little bit on the kerb whereas Sean’s isn’t. If he was that far away from the kerb then the car would have either gone into the front of the his car and not an open door or would have been over the white lines onto the other side! It’s completely the idiot drivers fault and could have been much worse if Annie had been in his arms too! I love Tattle but Christ people are reaching here!
Yeah exactly, it could have been a lot worse. Total overreaction from boobarella. He’ll have a bruised leg and no more.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
There’s also loads of restrictions now on what you can and can’t take to france due to brexit, no dairy or dairy products