Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heythere!

She recommended a film the other day and said it was the best film she’s seen in ages. I was bored tonight so watched it. It was absolute dog shite. I’m fuming with her, 2 hours of my life wasted-thanks for nothing Jaffa
I’ve seen that film too. It’s awful. If that’s her idea of a best film she seen in ages she can’t watch many!

Reactions: 1

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Her mum is not mid to late 40s! As Kate is not 30 yet is she.
I thought she was late 50s early 60s but just dressed like a 21 year old
Her mother must be close to 60!!! Her eldest son is 30 and I'm sure Kate posted last year it was their 30th wedding anniversary. Either way she still looks like a knob in that dress

NigellaBites

Why is she going to buy a pram? Surely she had one with both Dave and Alan and surely if you weren’t done having kids you would have kept the pram? They are expensive as hell!
After a freebie hence tagging Pramworld Winstanley

The magic mirror strikes again

I'll say it again she really doesn't seem thrilled with this pregnancy. Why did she have another so soon. I think this will be a real shock to her
Cos she ain’t centre of attention (which she believes she ought to be)

Globetrotter

Not sure why you'd keep it a surprise (if they actually did) when it clearly matters so much to them. My hubbie had 2 sons already and we've gone onto have 3 boys. There's no way I was gonna have a surprise baby cos I'd have hated to read too much into differing symptoms even tho I didn't want a girl 🤣 we'd finished after second child as we wanted a mate for our first but our third was a surprise depo injection baby 😵🤣

Mavismcfield

Not to derail the post but keep looking as that seems really expensive, me and my family (9 of us) are literally travelling to france now to go to dlp and staying at the centreparcs there and it’s costing us £500 per person for 7 days in half term. And that’s with 3 days Disney tickets
Oh wow I’ll look that’s, I’ve been looking on magic breaks as I’ve heard that’s the cheapest, did you book al the bits separately?
Thanks

Kiko

VIP Member
I’m far from an expert, but is that not quite dangerous for the baby!! Unless of course, she has had him and just hasn’t announced it.
So dangerous! In Australia they do not let you go over esp after 10 days as there’s also huge risk of still birth

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I imagine their mortgage is only about £500 a month and they’ll be on just short of £2k a month each… plus mummy and daddy’s drug money
Edit to add: and the income from those really successful Tesco ADs 😂😂😂
She definitely won’t be earning that much from her job, she’s not been a teacher very long and she works part time. Sean possibly could be. Although if you include ads and affiliates etc I am sure that makes up the difference!