Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ah but that was before Alan turned into the chunky one so now she’s out of favour.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling Alan fat, she’s clearly healthy etc but it’s obvious she’s a different build to Dave and Kate has made many references to suggest that she’s labellling her the big one
I think Dave is favoured over Alan these days without a doubt. Wait till the new baby is born it will be even more obvious when she's all stressy

Reactions: 2

Mavismcfield

I’m sad we’re not going to get to see the sort of monstrosity Spanish outfits she would have dressed a boy in 😂

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
That trip must have cost a fortune, 4/5 days in half term at a decent hotel, tesco ads must pay bloody well. I’ve been trying to price up a trip for my daughter who is the same age as Dave and it’s nearly £1k for 3 days not even in half term 🤷🏼‍♀️
they spend money like it’s water that family. All bearing in mine they are only a few years qualified and she’s been on 3 days for nearly the whole time. Surely they can’t have anything in savings?
Not to derail the post but keep looking as that seems really expensive, me and my family (9 of us) are literally travelling to france now to go to dlp and staying at the centreparcs there and it’s costing us £500 per person for 7 days in half term. And that’s with 3 days Disney tickets

HereForTheLols_

You do at my workplace, we have to submit a secondary employment form so it can be monitored due to the registration involved. I’d have thought a school would have a similar rule, especially a catholic school that she could bring into disrepute!

ps the pesto thing had me crying, that’s all I can think of when I see Scala now. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, you do at my place and I work in education.

So, Tattle, do we think she might go for baby number four until she gets her longed-for baby boy?!!!

Irrch

Chatty Member
Begging people (especially family & friends in various WhatsApp groups☕) to engage with her social media posts is her favourite thing to do (after yo-yo dieting, breastfeeding and wearing shitty fake tan and the worst lashes one has ever seen
Oh really ??? Tell us more !! x ☕

Insta093

have a look on the mums, she was also there! Does a doula not class as a birthing partner?

Irrch

Chatty Member
She’s KK, she does what she wants and she gets what she wants!

Remember when expectant mothers were allowed one birthing partner in lockdown and she wheeled the Douuuuuula out alongside Seaaaaaaaaan?!

Also in lockdown she was doing a grand tour of supermarkets and also booking delivery slots for 60 yoghurts for herself, 11 litres of juice, 9 bags of grated cheese, and 22 yoghurts for Dave’s dairy intolerance

Having a Baby Shower during the time when no social gatherings were permitted

Behaving in a hostile manner to her sister in law who had a baby boy a few weeks after Alan ☕

She’s such a self centred, entitled, whinging individual.
Oooh what's the tea with the sister in law ? I must have missed it. Thought they were close didn't they holiday together?

Reactions: 1