Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Looking at the doulas fb page, she was still waiting for her client to call 15hrs ago and Kate liked it so I don’t think the birth of the years happened yet
I reckon she’s refused an induction then. I’d just want it out now, I know her first experience wasn’t good, but not all inductions are bad.

Reactions: 2
God if she gets a fucking freebie 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really boils my blood when influencers get really expensive shit for free.. a pram is a mortgage/rent payment for most people, babies are expensive. So how about instead of giving these assholes freebies, give to a charity or reduce your prices!
What boils mine even more is when they get a freebie, use it a few times then sell it on for almost full price 🤬

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’ve just had a snoop on her Facebook (some lovely pics of her topless goblin of a dad 🤢) but wouldn’t you think she’d not leave her bag in the car when this type of thing had happened before….I’m so glad she’s not my child’s teacher, she’s a moron!

52FDF635-78BA-42DA-9D36-7BEF92A2FAD2.png

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
@Irrch agree with everything you’ve said. Kate wouldn’t stay in the Santa Fe!! It’s 2 stars, good job she’s in a “dated” 4 star hotel 🙄 I think Newport is beautiful, and like you say the theming is completely lost on her. Could you imagine what she’d say if she was in the Disneyland hotel 😒

Queenie25

Some nice time off work for sean coming up, after the car incident tonight. She’ll be going on about this for weeks and no doubt will want to claim compensation.
She needs to get a grip.

Kiko

VIP Member
I still say she's pregnant, not posted any full length smiling like a serial killer photos for ages and I like the way Alan is sitting right in front of her so you can't see her tum :ROFLMAO:
Also, I wouldn't pay tesco £8 for that throw nevermind £18!!
I’m with you! I recon she’s pregnant again.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She just pops them out doesn’t she 😂 they tried to move before but it didn’t happen. Their house seems pretty small for 3 kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah they can't be that well off, they deffo would have moved to bigger and better if they could afford it. This is spoilt jaffa Kate after all