Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

Converse “dupes”? I’m pretty sure soulcal & Co are a brand in their own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Are they able to do that though? It’s not like they have gifted her the book. Sorry just generally interested
I've no idea. Just heard of it before where they've asked accounts to take them down I think. Lynsey Queen of Clean was one who got into trouble over it I think. I personally think its a bad marketing move as noones going to post a whole book! But have heard it being said a few times x

HereForTheLols_

Under £3.50, wow! Jacket, cheese, beans n salad, mind blowing. Her heart wasn't in that one. Why wouldn't u say 'actually tesco, I've a new baby, I'm crippled by stitches n my nipples are falling off, I'll pass doing shite adverts for now' 🙈
Do you think she declares to her school that she's working for other companies whilst on mat leave?

I still can't believe Kate wore this on her hen do! You can see she has no underwear at all on as the dress is completely see through apart from a few lace modesty patches. Her profile is open, it is not professional and it shouldn't be tolerated in her job as a teacher.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Pretty sure she had a boys and girls name plaque when she had “Anime” but looks like this one is nameless.

This is the same person who had her doula there when everyone else could only have one birthing partner. I’m sure there are no rules where Kate is concerned.
Yeah I’d messaged her to ask whether Sean was there and she said they’d sneaked the doula in at the same time 🙄

I agree with another commenter it’ll be Elsie or Olive, following Life through ems eyes lead.

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I reckon she's already had the baby but doing what most like to do, announcing it a week or so later like Emillie Darke with both her daughters. Infact, she didn't even announce either pregnancies!!!

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the story last evening… she is due in a week and one week left at work!

Way to piss off your employer more… work right up to due date with a chance you might have baby early and mean you go off sooner?!