Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had a baileys at Christmas when I was pregnant. Not really a big deal in my opinion.
Each to their own, but I'm not sure if I was sponsoring her for posts as a major supermarket that I'd want someone potentially going against medical advise like that.

Reactions: 2

clare999

Have you ever been to Disney with a 4 year old? It’s A LOT. Very very common to see children up to age 5 in pushchairs there, there’s a ridiculous amount of walking that’s way too much for their little legs. If she uses a pram at home for her, fair enough, that’s lazy. But not at Disney
My 6 year old even went into a pram when we last went for a bit as an awful lot of walking !

MrsA

I was thinking exactly the same, I’m in a similar situation to her income wise I imagine and there is not a chance in hell I could afford to live like she does. I gather their mortgage must be peanuts based on when they put their house up for sale last year but they seem to live a very comfortable lifestyle. And it’s always really nice looking places they go to as well, in the holidays, not cheap breaks. Either they spend every penny rather than saving or bank of mum and dad finance them?

One thing I found interesting though is she has gone back to work after 9 months both times rather than take the full year with 3 months unpaid. The way she cries about it each time suggests she would have longer if she could but they must not be able to afford it?
I know I would sacrifice a holiday to have an extra few months with my baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think depending on when it falls, if they go back to work before the 6 weeks hols they would be paid over the 6 weeks hols because they are pro rata paid? It’s prob just fallen “wrong” both times and she’s gone back before the holidays?

MaybeItsMaybelline

Noticed the other day one of the kids was playing with a doll dressed in blue and putting it in the baby’s crib. Either they know or it’s wishful thinking!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I’ve seen this mentioned on Facebook groups, sadly both their maskless photos show them on the carousel which doesn’t have ride photos. Even though she’s away on this holiday she’s always dreamed of, I can’t believe how many ads she’s posted
I was more shocked at the aff links while on holiday. I get the ads to an extent as she possibly has a contract that states she has to post at certain times but the aff links is pure greed

Mutley98

VIP Member
Didn’t she say her FM money was paying for her Disney trip.? 😂 I always find the Disney hotels at Paris more dates than the Florida ones but never had a gripe with any of them. Your not in them long anyway as it’s not that kind of holiday

Why do the leather handbags have cctv outside the house, thought they lived in a well to do area with their lavish holiday lifestyles etc 🤔
A year ago around the corner from their house a lad was stabbed to death, its a lovely town but it still has its awful crime we are also experiencing alot of car break ins.

• Sad

Lucmg01

Yes to all of this ! How entitled does she sound !

Exactly my thoughts ! She's so entitled !!! We stayed here when we only had 1/2 kids and love it ! Would absolutely go again. Ughh it's not dated you ignorant twirp it's SUPPOSED to be a nautical theme. There's the new marvel one across the way you could have gone to?!
Ten mins walk through downtown Disney and she's 'it's the cheapest' hahaha love to see you at hotel Santa Fe next time with us commoners.

Shocking beyond belief. There are at least three hotels much (for their party size probably a grand ?!) cheaper than where you are staying. Some people (and probably many of the kids in your class) could only dream of being in the cheapest out dated hotel.

I felt like that about 'you have to change it everyday' they are strict with masks - well why wouldn't they be ? Not everywhere has managed to rile out the vaccinations as quick as the UK. We know she loves to bend / break the rules. I bet her gang are (usually) the type that walk round the resort thinking they own the place with all their belts from Turkey.

Now they are in a big theme park just like the rest of ordinary people in the crowd.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She's going from one extreme to the other! Few days post partum and hosting a joint birthday party and now saying how hard it all is. No shit mate. We all knew it was going to be hard work, why didn't she? Had a friend who has just done similar- tried really hard to be 'amazing' and do lots after having a baby and relished in the praise of how great she is blab blah blah, then crashed and burned. Just take some time to slow down and make the most of the time with a new baby in the house!
I think she got the idea for her post from Sam Faiers, she put a similar post up about an hour before Jaf.

AdApathy

VIP Member
This is probably the most horrible thing I've ever said but do you think she likes being pregnant as she has such food / weight issues where it gives her a chance to just get huge and not care or worry and have something to attribute it to instead of her just unchanging inability to lose weight and keep it off and have really good self control?
Not to mention she will be fawned over by all the hun followers at the same time