Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
After two kids surely she doesn’t need yet another new pram? 🤔 unless she knows she’s having a boy and it’s in “boy” colours.
Fuckin unreal, she tagged the bollocks out of pramworld when she was expecting Alan and never got anything despite leaving it to the last minute before she bought one so must be buzzin her jaffa tits off for this freebie. Greedy twat.

Reactions: 2

Irrch

Chatty Member
Kate is the sort to have a sly sneaky peak on her own or with mama mutton. She is so dramatic about it all. Just be blessed and happy Kate you're able to have children. Won't be long now Gary!
Yes ! Exactly the thoughts I get. It's just the whole weird eyebrow vibe she gives off.

I think that they’ve already found out what they are having (and that it’s a boy) because I’m sure she already said a while ago that this would complete their family, that or it’s another girl and Sean’s raging and said “no more!”
And didn't she originally harp on that they dreamt of having 5 children

thisisme20

Chatty Member
This is what my relative is like. Literally got everything locked down and only findable on other socials if you know her middle name which parents of students wouldn’t! How her school allowed her to post bikini pics on Insta I just can’t get my head round 😩
I have noticed we’ve had no bump underwear shots this pregnancy, I reckon something was said

NigellaBites

The heavy breathing
The noise of the slop being stirred in the pan
I feel sick 😷
Bet that was whacked in a Tupperware for Seaaaaaaaaaaan’s lunch 🤮
She’s not showing off the new car much is she?? Another Tesco payment?
How your tax code is correct KK!!!

£700 to end up with a 3rd degree tear and again for a second degree tear lmao. I know the doula can't actually help with that but she brought her along as an assurance of having the world's best births. I had my husband and my mum on all 3, needed emergency forceps for my first as back to back but no Intervention or stitches for other 2 so I think taking your mum for free beats hands down 🤣🤣 (2nd n 3rd were all 9½LB babies so not small )
i think you’re confused about the role of a doula. Don’t get me wrong I’d never pay for one but they don’t guarantee you an easy ride. If that was the case £700 is a fair price to pay and everyone would be doing it! It’s nothing to do with the doula what kind of tear she had and actually she’s achieved a VBAC twice so in Kate’s eyes I’m sure she’s thrilled with the outcome both times🤷🏽‍♀️

on another note is there anything this girl won’t share with the world?!

armyofone

Someone will have to screenshot the announcement and post it on here when the time comes. I've been blocked 😳

Did anyone see the story last evening… she is due in a week and one week left at work!

Way to piss off your employer more… work right up to due date with a chance you might have baby early and mean you go off sooner?!
They won’t be losing much if she does….gone right to her due date to make sure she gets as much time away from work as possible….not sure how mat leave works for teachers? In my job we continue to accrue annual leave even when on mat leave so most people just take it at the end to extend their leave, but we don't have set holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will she even go back?

Mancnet

VIP Member
Because teachers are off for half term anyway when the extra bank holiday is they all get an extra day off for the bank holiday which schools could take at any time. My sons school was closed for a day in November because of it!