KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She recommended a film the other day and said it was the best film she’s seen in ages. I was bored tonight so watched it. It was absolute dog shite. I’m fuming with her, 2 hours of my life wasted-thanks for nothing Jaffa
I’ve seen that film too. It’s awful. If that’s her idea of a best film she seen in ages she can’t watch many!

Reactions: 1
I meant to post this. I can see Kate labelling the youngest as the 'big child' and Dave as the 'slim one' already. I think her mother thinks like that too. And we all know what Kate is like for her obsession with dieting. Hopefully it was just a weird joke, but I'm not convinced with her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I meant to post this. I can see Kate labelling the youngest as the 'big child' and Dave as the 'slim one' already. I think her mother thinks like that too. And we all know what Kate is like for her obsession with dieting. Hopefully it was just a weird joke, but I'm not convinced with her
I thought the same, it’s quite obvious the 2 girls are 2 different builds Daves like Sean and Allan like Kate but they’re going to give her a complex! Coming from the “fat” younger sister constantly comparing yourself and being reminded that you’re the chunky one is not great!
she Really needs to sort her relationship before the girls are more aware and see her constant binge restrict cycles.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same, it’s quite obvious the 2 girls are 2 different builds Daves like Sean and Allan like Kate but they’re going to give her a complex! Coming from the “fat” younger sister constantly comparing yourself and being reminded that you’re the chunky one is not great!
she Really needs to sort her relationship before the girls are more aware and see her constant binge restrict cycles.
If you've been the target of similar comments you do get to recognise them don't you. One of my earliest memories is when my aunt told me I've got "chunky thighs" like her... I was about 6 😄🙄 but I've never forgotten it. Kate will be the exactly the same because I think her mother has made comments constantly

Reactions: 7
I've just seen Kate in the shop near me and she's even more orange then in her videos 😳 she's also very moody towards Alan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard the fact pinch of nom don’t like you posting recipes
Loads of 'influencers' have gotten in trouble with them for posting whole recipes as it means people don't buy the books. They want them to show the finished product but have to buy the book!

Loads of 'influencers' have gotten in trouble with them for posting whole recipes as it means people don't buy the books. They want them to show the finished product but have to buy the book!
Oh I totally misunderstood I thought she meant they didn’t want her posting a picture of her meal

Are they able to do that though? It’s not like they have gifted her the book. Sorry just generally interested

Are they able to do that though? It’s not like they have gifted her the book. Sorry just generally interested
I've no idea. Just heard of it before where they've asked accounts to take them down I think. Lynsey Queen of Clean was one who got into trouble over it I think. I personally think its a bad marketing move as noones going to post a whole book! But have heard it being said a few times x

Reactions: 2
I've no idea. Just heard of it before where they've asked accounts to take them down I think. Lynsey Queen of Clean was one who got into trouble over it I think. I personally think its a bad marketing move as noones going to post a whole book! But have heard it being said a few times x
Didn't sw take them to court to stop them promoting their recipies using syn values etc, without their permission? They do get really arsy if people post their recipes. I've seen people comment loads of times that they've had a warning for sharing 😳

Reactions: 3
Didn't sw take them to court to stop them promoting their recipies using syn values etc, without their permission? They do get really arsy if people post their recipes. I've seen people comment loads of times that they've had a warning for sharing 😳
Pinch of nom also stole a bunch of recipes from instagrammers so they're one to talk!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.