KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her lips done too? They look huge and she's got that line dip above them? I'm not an expert but she just looks... a bit odd!

Reactions: 1
It’s the filter. I just went to try it and Jesus Christ it changed my whole face!!! She’s so far removed from the image she portrays on social media I doubt you’d recognise her if you saw her in the street

Reactions: 4
It’s the filter. I just went to try it and Jesus Christ it changed my whole face!!! She’s so far removed from the image she portrays on social media I doubt you’d recognise her if you saw her in the street
Oh wow I’ve just tried it too and it literally changed everything on my face haha I looked great! Sneaky of her though 🙄🙄

I am disappointed at the lack of discussion regarding her mother’s holiday outfits. Know where Kate gets her amazing taste and inability to buy the right size from

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I’ve just had a nosey too haha… the holiday outfits aren’t too bad this time! Although the off the shoulder white top and hot pants is WAY too young for her. However, did see on the post she put up for Kates birthday that there’s a photo of them two with Evelyn when Kate was heavily pregnant, so obvs taken last May WHEN WE WERE IN LOCKDOWN! I know it doesn’t matter now but still pisses me off haha 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does the smaller child never have shoes on? No matter where she’s been on holiday she hasn’t had them on. I’d be petrified of what she could stand on or in

Why does the smaller child never have shoes on? No matter where she’s been on holiday she hasn’t had them on. I’d be petrified of what she could stand on or in
It’s normal not to put shoes on children until they have been walking steadily a while. It’s advised not to where possible. Annie isn’t walking yet is she? I only recall stories of her sitting or crawling

Reactions: 3
It’s normal not to put shoes on children until they have been walking steadily a while. It’s advised not to where possible. Annie isn’t walking yet is she? I only recall stories of her sitting or crawling
I’m not sure if she is but all holiday I’ve just noticed her feet absolutely filthy.

She’s making good use of that filter isn’t she!? I wonder if she realises how much it had altered her face, or if she thinks she really looks like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.