KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the eyebrow story or has it time lapsed? they look bloody terrible!!

That story in the white shorts…. Is she showing the shorts or just pulling them away from her waist to show how big they are on her and how much weight she’s lost? Why did she buy a large knowing that they would be too big?
It’s all bragging for her ‘look how much weight I’ve lost’ it’s so damaging for people who struggle with weight.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness she is the spit of her dad in the brow lamination pics

• Haha
I am not body shaming her at all but please tell me im not the only one who can see a huge difference in her stories/photos she posts of herself compared to those that other people take of her?

Reactions: 9
I am not body shaming her at all but please tell me im not the only one who can see a huge difference in her stories/photos she posts of herself compared to those that other people take of her?
That one by her PT was a shocker, she knows her angles and she edits (badly) too

Reactions: 4
She's a total catfish. She is her dad in a wig.

I also think she has some sort of body dysmorphia where she thinks she's slimmer than she actually is. Hence why nothing ever fits and she wears clothes totally wrong for her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate these so called influencers who ad/ aff everything they buy to earn some dollar. I’ve noticed she’s doing it quite a bit recently. Zero transparency.

Why can't she just give the weightloss posts a rest, she's on holiday FGS 🙄 she only wanted to go so she could share a million bikini pics. Surely they could wait until she got home. She must be bored shitless if that's all she can think about

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure why she thinks she's an inspiration to anyone. She only loses the huge amounts of weight she puts on by being an absolute pig. I also don't think she looks good in a bikini! She is just another narcissist who laps up the attention as she doesn't get any from Sean.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure why she thinks she's an inspiration to anyone. She only loses the huge amounts of weight she puts on by being an absolute pig. I also don't think she looks good in a bikini! She is just another narcissist who laps up the attention as she doesn't get any from Sean.
Im struggling to see the difference in some of the before and afters, they're just different angles 🤷🏼‍♀️ she looks fine, she needs to get over herself. Always fishing for compliments

Reactions: 2
She’s up and down more than a bastard yo-yo. She binges herself overweight then purges through exercise and a different DiEt.
Repeat til preggers again.

Reactions: 7
When do we think they’ll be having another one? I think she’ll time it for next July so she doesn’t have to go back to work until the following September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When do we think they’ll be having another one? I think she’ll time it for next July so she doesn’t have to go back to work until the following September 😂
Agreed! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.