KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tall is she? Her weight says 11st 13lb and her BMI says 27 so that would put her about 5’5 - 5’6 but I always thought she was shorter than that? Tbh I’m shocked she’s 11st 13, that’s only 7lbs less than me (5ft 2) and I look so much bigger than her 😂😂 I thought she’d be about 11 stone! Also, does that mean she weighed about 17 stone at the end of her pregnancies 😳😳😳😳
I don’t like the girl but I don’t agree with the tone of this post. Are we really going to start shaming women for the number on the scales after a pregnancy? Especially someone who is also being slated for the way she is rectifying that number …

Reactions: 7
I don’t like the girl but I don’t agree with the tone of this post. Are we really going to start shaming women for the number on the scales after a pregnancy? Especially someone who is also being slated for the way she is rectifying that number …
Not sure it's that deep to be honest....

Reactions: 4
How tall is she? Her weight says 11st 13lb and her BMI says 27 so that would put her about 5’5 - 5’6 but I always thought she was shorter than that? Tbh I’m shocked she’s 11st 13, that’s only 7lbs less than me (5ft 2) and I look so much bigger than her 😂😂 I thought she’d be about 11 stone! Also, does that mean she weighed about 17 stone at the end of her pregnancies 😳😳😳😳
There is a big different between someone who is 5"2 and 5"6. The taller you are the more distributed, I'm 5"6 and I'm about 4.5/5 stone heavier than my 5"2 friend, but only two sizes bigger than her.

Erm no, definitely not trying to shame her, she openly put her weight online to take cash for an ad for a set of scales (which I don’t have a problem with necessary but I’m just pointing out that she’s done that of her own free will to make some money). I was just speculating based on information SHE has shared 🤨🤨 I also said I look a lot bigger than her and I thought she weighed less because she looks slim so not exactly calling her a whale am I 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Wow she’s pierced Dave’s ears 😰😰😰😰
After she requested it yesterday? A 3 year old asked for something that permanently changes her body and she did it the next day?! I had my ears pierced when I was at primary school so can't judge too much but she's 3 and being pandered to so much!

Reactions: 7
After she requested it yesterday? A 3 year old asked for something that permanently changes her body and she did it the next day?! I had my ears pierced when I was at primary school so can't judge too much but she's 3 and being pandered to so much!
I was going to say this!! She asked once, yesterday, and she’s three years old??!
Imagine doing everything a three year old asked 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I asked and got those stick on jewel things. That’s what you should be giving a child who asks for their ears pierced. I wasn’t allowed until secondary school. More like she wanted her to have her ears pierced. She’s 3, she won’t even remember what she asked for after 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
I asked and got those stick on jewel things. That’s what you should be giving a child who asks for their ears pierced. I wasn’t allowed until secondary school. More like she wanted her to have her ears pierced. She’s 3, she won’t even remember what she asked for after 5 minutes
She very much goes for the tacky gypsy look, so earrings just add to that. Each to their own, but I think earrings in young children look awful.

Reactions: 8
I was 6 months old when I had my ears pierced. I can confirm my parents are not chavs 😂 but rather it is part of my parents culture for little girls to have their ears pierced young. I don’t have children but I’m not sure if I’d do the same, it depends on my partners feelings about it. I’d like to think I wouldn’t let a 3 year old decide, when they have minds that flip flop change!

Reactions: 2
I was 6 months old when I had my ears pierced. I can confirm my parents are not chavs 😂 but rather it is part of my parents culture for little girls to have their ears pierced young. I don’t have children but I’m not sure if I’d do the same, it depends on my partners feelings about it. I’d like to think I wouldn’t let a 3 year old decide, when they have minds that flip flop change!
I think I was 4 months old. I definitely wouldn’t do the same but my parents are definitely not chavs either! I wouldn’t let my 3 year old have their ears done after one mention of it. I wouldn’t go to Claire’s either 😂

Reactions: 3
Apologies if my chav comment has offended some. Ear piercing aside I think she’s a total chav. (And I had my ears pierced when I was four, it was more the done thing in the 80s. My parents weren’t chavs either 😂)

I think Kate decided they were doing it and so mentioned it to Dave. Probably planning some advert deal with a kids jewellery maker… As who agrees to something like that when asked once by a 3 year old?! If I gave into all my kid’s demands we’d have 17 dogs and a lion living with us..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s a pretty girl and she has done well with her weight loss but she always looks a bit grubby to me - the patchy tan, chipped nails, clumpy lashes… and all those bracelets just scream germs to me! I also don’t agree with piercing a three year old’s ears nowadays, I think they should at least be at school so they can really understand what it entails, and I think they should’ve wanted it done for ages not just ask one day then do it the next!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s a pretty girl and she has done well with her weight loss but she always looks a bit grubby to me - the patchy tan, chipped nails, clumpy lashes… and all those bracelets just scream germs to me! I also don’t agree with piercing a three year old’s ears nowadays, I think they should at least be at school so they can really understand what it entails, and I think they should’ve wanted it done for ages not just ask one day then do it the next!
But then Kate has never waited for anything in her life - what she wants she gets so her children will be brought up the same. If that’s indeed what happened. Personally, I think it was all Kate’s idea for some other of attempt at content and trying to get her daughter involved more in influencing although Kate’s doing a pretty crap job of doing that in my opinion - not enough Tesco ads in the world love.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.