KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she planning on putting the girls in the same room? Do they only have a 2 bed house? Or is she pregnant again??

Reactions: 1
Why is she planning on putting the girls in the same room? Do they only have a 2 bed house? Or is she pregnant again??
I’ve noticed this is a thing with a few ‘influencers’, wanting to have their kids share a room despite having the space and then moaning because the kids are keeping each other awake

Reactions: 2
If that boxing video is recent, she’s clearly been editing her photos…

Reactions: 5
It is, her PT regularly post videos of her up along with the rest of clients and I’ve seen her in person. That’s what she looks like , don’t understand why she hides it she built her following on her weight loss journey

Didn't she say she was nearly back at her wedding weight? That clip wasn't 7lbs off the wedding pics from what I've seen 🤔 come clean Jaff

She’s done well to lose so much weight but my god I wish I could play my angles as well as she can, she looks about 2 stone thinner in her photos than in that boxing video! I look uglier and much fatter in photos but I tell myself at least it’s not as bad as that in reality 🤣 Cannot understand why people would want to be such catfish as it just shocks people in real life!

The thing with her is, she does lose weight quickly but she gains weight so rapidly and so much of it. She is naturally quite fat as you can tell from her childhood pictures and clearly has a very disordered eating pattern.

Also this fixation on wedding weight, pre baby weight etc is ridiculous. She wasn’t really what I would call slim at her wedding, I don’t think she’s ever been slim? I know she squeezes in size 12s but usually they are bursting at the seams. She’s chasing an unrealistic goal all the time.

Reactions: 8
She is the queen of angles! Fair play, she does get up and exercise. I wish I did have her motivation. But she obviously binge eats a lot too and has such an unhealthy relationship with food. I am the same in the sense I restrict my diet so much and it’s an obsession, but it’s something I’m working on for the sake of my child and I don’t have an open insta account and document everything I eat and do.

Reactions: 4
She throws everything at different eating plans then falls off it spectacularly and ends up back at Square 1, usually blaming ‘baby weight’
It’s bloody hard work losing weight

She has done SW, WW, Hunger Directed Eating, 5:2 Diet, Calorie Counting, now it’s Smoothie Bowls - this is all in the last 3 years. I’m not dissing her for trying to lose weight and lead a healthier lifestyle but it seems she is trapped in a cycle

She is trying to have this dainty, slim, willowy, athletic figure and it's not going to happen in a million years because her bone structure won't allow it. She's being unrealistic. She's a broad girl so she just needs to embrace it. I agree I think she binges then beats herself up so exercises madly to counteract the binge.

Reactions: 6
I wish she would focus more on the fitness aspect of her journey rather than being skinny.

She’s got amazing motivation and has always been faultlessly consistent with exercise.

Reactions: 6
Her whole family is into fitness and have slimmer figures which must be quite hard to grow up with. Her current plan isn’t smoothie bowls she just can’t be arsed making proper food so is using them as a crutch. She needs to make a lifestyle change and lose weight gradually rather than rapidly and struggling to maintain it.
She needs to take a step back from insta as she’s craving attention and using her posts and stories to get it rather than focusing on her own goals.

How tall is she? Her weight says 11st 13lb and her BMI says 27 so that would put her about 5’5 - 5’6 but I always thought she was shorter than that? Tbh I’m shocked she’s 11st 13, that’s only 7lbs less than me (5ft 2) and I look so much bigger than her 😂😂 I thought she’d be about 11 stone! Also, does that mean she weighed about 17 stone at the end of her pregnancies 😳😳😳😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.