KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she uploaded that story with majority of her eyelash extensions missing? Surely you’d just take them off or re book in again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do these influencers speak about online grocery shopping like its a new invention no one will have heard of? I used to like shopping at tesco but try not to now as some of the money spent is going on paying these to make boring insta ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she uploaded that story with majority of her eyelash extensions missing? Surely you’d just take them off or re book in again
They’re so uneven it looks like she has a lazy eye/ squint. I wouldn’t normally comment on appearance but she’s doing a paid ad that thousands of followers will see and it really doesn’t look good!

Is it just me who can’t see the appeal in these “smoothie bowls” she’s obsessed with? Literally looks like a big bowl of baby food with loads of toppings. Looking at the ingredients some of hers will be hundreds of calories and full
of sugar, I’d rather have beans on toast, a BLT or a burger for a few hundred calories 🤣

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who can’t see the appeal in these “smoothie bowls” she’s obsessed with? Literally looks like a big bowl of baby food with loads of toppings. Looking at the ingredients some of hers will be hundreds of calories and full
of sugar, I’d rather have beans on toast, a BLT or a burger for a few hundred calories 🤣
I like a smoothie bowl, but they’re a faff and as you say, full of sugar and calories depending on toppings. Certainly not something I’d eat every day, or sometimes twice in her case. Her new diet is literally smoothie bowls, chicken and protein shakes. Dairy sales must have plummeted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like a smoothie bowl, but they’re a faff and as you say, full of sugar and calories depending on toppings. Certainly not something I’d eat every day, or sometimes twice in her case. Her new diet is literally smoothie bowls, chicken and protein shakes. Dairy sales must have plummeted
She’s the definition of an instahun wannabe.

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on wearing a ducking bow in her head ALL the frigging time! Does she realise she isn’t 5??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon from her emotional post tonight she’ll be pregnant imminently. Let’s hope for Seeeeeeaaan’s sake it’s a boy, eh?

Reactions: 7
Why would she not have any babygrows big enough for her newborn SECOND daughter... surely she'd just put Annie into some of Evelyn's old babygrows??

Reactions: 4
Her local area has been on an alert due to COVID cases and she’s been stomping around the country for the last few weeks without a care in the world, Manchester, London, Lake District.................she’s not regard for anyone or anything
They’ll be tears in a few weeks when her holiday abroad gets cancelled

Reactions: 6
Her local area has been on an alert due to COVID cases and she’s been stomping around the country for the last few weeks without a care in the world, Manchester, London, Lake District.................she’s not regard for anyone or anything
They’ll be tears in a few weeks when her holiday abroad gets cancelled
I live where Kate lives and we aren’t on an alert for COVID. Not denying her flaunting round the flipping country though!

Reactions: 2
Why do these influencers speak about online grocery shopping like its a new invention no one will have heard of? I used to like shopping at tesco but try not to now as some of the money spent is going on paying these to make boring insta ads.
Apparently she’s on the beg in every WhatsApp group she’s in asking family and friends to comment on her posts to increase her engagement and make her look popular to Tesco
Her ‘smoothie bowl’ video that other day was all ingredients from Aldi 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.