KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angers me so much that my employer hires these vacuous lot to advertise for them when they don’t even shop there

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry... there is no way she’s run 6k in half an hour 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Haha I don’t believe it for a second. She always posts her runs and they always seem unbelievable. She uses an Apple Watch so if it was true she could easily share the run with the time, or show the splits. Until she does that, I’m sorry but I just don’t believe her.

Reactions: 5
Poor dairy Dave. Mum too self obsessed with her own diet to realise how much yoghurt they are feeding a kid with a dairy intolerance?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor dairy Dave. Mum too self obsessed with her own diet to realise how much yoghurt they are feeding a kid with a dairy intolerance?
Also I've seen pictures of Dave having at least 2 ice cream cones the past week or 2 on their outings. She is absolutely thick.

Reactions: 9
Does she really think she looks that slim when two days ago she posted a pic in the same outfit looking a lot bigger? I don’t get why she’s stretching/filtering as she’s only fooling herself!

Reactions: 8
Same outfit.....
I was just coming on here to say the same things. How can she give herself a pat on the back for her "progress", when it looks like she should be thanking Photoshop instead!

She really is so stupid or does she think her followers are that stupid

Reactions: 8
I was just coming on here to say the same things. How can she give herself a pat on the back for her "progress", when it looks like she should be thanking Photoshop instead!

She really is so stupid or does she think her followers are that stupid
There's nothing wrong with the way she looks, but there's at least 2/3 stone difference in those 2 pics thanks to her "magic mirror" 😄 I think I'll get one!

Makes me laugh that in her before pics she can manage to hold her phone in one hand then when she gets smaller, she needs two hands to hold it...oh no, it’s just so she can suck herself in more to pretend she’s smaller than she is!

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t help but laugh at those Dave dairy stories. All they eat in that household is yoghurts.... anyone would have a bad stomach if they were having milk, yoghurts aplenty, butter, ice creams, chocolate. I certainly would!

Reactions: 9
Omg how different do they look!

i also don’t get why she always squeezes herself into her outfits. That denim skirt looks so tight she must be barely able to move nevermind get on the floor and play with her kids!
This! Just because it fastens, doesn’t mean it fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.