KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this woman a teacher?

Surprised she's not been reported to the school for having her private life plastered all over social media for anyone to see.

It's strange how it's not been brought up with the school, I know a few teachers and they have to keep their profiles locked down and private so students don't find them.

I had no idea she's only mid 20s. Flipping heck I thought she was in her late 30s.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her comment under luxefamilys post that they can't travel because the babys passport didn't come yet. Travelling to a foreign country in a pandemic with a small baby and a toddler 😳😳😳😳 please tell me I'm picking it up wrong but I don't think I am.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her comment under luxefamilys post that they can't travel because the babys passport didn't come yet. Travelling to a foreign country in a pandemic with a small baby and a toddler 😳😳😳😳 please tell me I'm picking it up wrong but I don't think I am.
Omg!!!!!!! What’s a selfish witch!!!! And seaaaaannnns a key worker

Reactions: 1
How many people now have held her newborn baby.
Had a nose at the doula she's shared the story and written social bubble on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Had a nose at the doula she's shared the story and written social bubble on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Literally, my best friends baby is 7 weeks old and the closest ive been to him is around 3feet away, it breaks my heart, then people like her handing round her precious baby to anyone who will have her

Selfish. There should be some kind of restrictions. My partner has been stuck abroad since lockdown kicked off, can’t get a flight home. I’ve been on my own for the entirety of lockdown which in itself has been awful. He’s constantly having flights cancelled and been tested for COVID 3 times in an attempt to be able to return to the UK (negative every time as he’s isolated out there) and she’s considering taking a small baby, not even 8 weeks old on a plane where they’re essentially recycling the same air for the duration of the flight 😳🙄 She astounds me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
how can she say she’s socially bubbled with her when Kate has been handing poor child To all & sundry !! The doula is probably raging she’s been posted to Kate’s very public insta for everyone to see how she doesn’t socially distance

How this woman is allowed to educate the next generation is beyond me. She’s never kept to the rules, took up and Asda slot and then both her and Sean went to all the shops to as well and now she’s thinking of taking the baby abroad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬 she is so thick.

Reactions: 10
Selfish. There should be some kind of restrictions. My partner has been stuck abroad since lockdown kicked off, can’t get a flight home. I’ve been on my own for the entirety of lockdown which in itself has been awful. He’s constantly having flights cancelled and been tested for COVID 3 times in an attempt to be able to return to the UK (negative every time as he’s isolated out there) and she’s considering taking a small baby, not even 8 weeks old on a plane where they’re essentially recycling the same air for the duration of the flight 😳🙄 She astounds me.
Hope you are ok, must be tough alone, here if you need support. Agreed kate is so selfish.. I actually can’t believe she’s willing to take her kids away in a global pandemic because she’s “getting itchy feet”...My best friend is a ICU nurse... the stories she tells me breaks my heart and one of the ladies who lives on my camp mum has had a trachy put in it help her breath after spending 4 weeks on life support. Kate is unbelievable.... she needs dose of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope your ok! That’s absolute pants that your partner can’t come home still 😔 this absolute cretin reaches a new selfish level each day!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Doula saying she’s missing baby cuddles due to social distancing, but from the looks of Kate’s insta, she definitely had some!! Each to their own on decisions re social distancing, but don’t make out you are keeping to the rules, if you aren’t!! View attachment 181426View attachment 181426View attachment 181427
What a flattering picture of her 😂😂😂😂. Nothing like the picture she shared on her feed 😂.

who the hell actively wants to take a newborn baby on holiday, on a plane! She’s an absolute muppet! She is a disgrace!

Reactions: 3
It’s ok. If they got COVID she probably thinks she could cure it with her super (sorry creamy 🤮) breast milk...remember Jaffa knows best!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say I can't believe it but I do!! I'm a grown adult and am not prepared to go abroad just yet, just don't see the point as don't think it would be relaxing (I would maybe reconsider if I had something booked already but won't be looking to book something new). On what planet would you consider it a good idea to take a brand new baby on a plane and abroad in this climate?? Ever since her wedding, it is clear she's a spoilt little girl who gets whatever she wants, whether she should get it or can afford it!

Reactions: 6
My little boy was born 2 days into lockdown, he is 16 weeks old tomorrow and I’m too scared to even set foot in shops with him and my little girl. Let alone get on a plane and travel to a foreign country! She must think they’re all invincible!! The mind really does boggle.

Reactions: 8
Ffs. It’s people like her that will keep this virus going and killing people. She’s not the type to wear a mask, is she?

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her reasons were
... it says on at least four pages don’t apply at the moment to help them out fulfilling urgent passports. She gets more dickish by the day.
She will have just gone through them all until she could complete the application!

Since when can you be in a support bubble if you are married? I’m assuming mother nurtured lives with her partner as she has put on her bio, “I’m a mum/wife 1st”

F0C3AD2C-4C93-4434-AE51-919653AFD5C5.jpeg

This absolutely tickled me £50 for 90 minutes of incense and crystals and rocking the hips. Honestly some of it sounds like a good pamper but most of it sounds like a great money maker!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
£50!! To be wrapped In some scarfs 🤣
Helps the uterus contract and can be done 30 years after child birth. Pretty sure it doesn't take 30 years for your uterus to contract back. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.