KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know šŸ˜© They suspected I developed gestational diabetes towards the end despite me having the glucose tolerance test earlier on in my pregnancy and everything being fine! It goes without saying I had a c-section šŸ˜‚
You absolute machine. Mine was 11lb and that was bad enough

This really upset me because I couldnā€™t bf and feel like sheā€™s showing off/constant posting about it is too smug
Please donā€™t let her upset you. Iā€™ve said it before, straightforward births and being able to breastfeed easily donā€™t make someone a good mum. Being a good mum is putting your child first, giving them your time, treating them with kindness and warmth, having patience and protecting them as much as possible, which from what she shows on Instagram sheā€™s not doing such a great job at! Bet youā€™re great at all those things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please donā€™t let her upset you. Iā€™ve said it before, straightforward births and being able to breastfeed easily donā€™t make someone a good mum. Being a good mum is putting your child first, giving them your time, treating them with kindness and warmth, having patience and protecting them as much as possible, which from what she shows on Instagram sheā€™s not doing such a great job at! Bet youā€™re great at all those things xx
I know it doesnā€™t and i said Before having her if I canā€™t i canā€™t and it didnā€™t bother me at first but now
(16 weeks later) it does šŸ˜¢ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it doesnā€™t and i said Before having her if I canā€™t i canā€™t and it didnā€™t bother me at first but now
Its such an emotive thing; breastfeeding. How you feel is valid, try if you can to make some peace with your experience. It may sting for quite a while to see or hear others experiences (it did for me), but I hope you get to a point where it doesnt hurt x

It will get easier! I was exactly the same when breastfeeding didnā€™t work out for me, but now I know it was the best decision for both of us. I would have made myself ill and miserable if Iā€™d carried on. I think post-baby hormones make you feel more upset about things that normally wouldnā€™t upset you (that was the case for me anyway!) You have done the right thing ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 3
Don't let the likes of the insta clan and jaffa Kate get you down ladies. I'd bet my last penny, any day of the week you're better mums than those lot - no contest!

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs now we have to endure her rubbing a lumi vibrator over her Jaffa face šŸ˜’ she is an embarrassment. Will she be selling em to all the mams at school? Silly cow.

• Haha
I see Dave is wearing a nappy in those zoo pics... nothing wrong with that as sheā€™s still little but glad Jaffa forcing potty training failed šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I see Dave is wearing a nappy in those zoo pics... nothing wrong with that as sheā€™s still little but glad Jaffa forcing potty training failed šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚
I noticed that too. Like you say no big deal she's only just 2 but funny to say she was saying at Christmas she was going to potty train her šŸ˜‚

I noticed that too. Like you say no big deal she's only just 2 but funny to say she was saying at Christmas she was going to potty train her šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m sure she said a few weeks ago that there was a slight regression with potty training... I donā€™t really ā€˜getā€™ the potty training going on on Instagram at the moment, they all seem to be forcing it upon their just turned 2 year olds and most donā€™t seem to be able say that they need to use the potty...They appear to follow them around with a potty and ā€˜look for signsā€™ etc - to me that is not potty training! my daughter is exactly the same age as Dave and whilst she will use a potty if sheā€™s nappy free and near it... I would never say she is ready yet! My son was 2.5 when he said one day heā€™d used the potty independently, so we went with it and he was dry within a few days, some have taken over a month the gram which suggests they are not trained in the proper sense!

Iā€™m going to sound like a total witch but does she something Iā€™m not seeing in her ā€œafterā€ pictures?! I really donā€™t understand why she thinks sheā€™s some sort of inspiration - I would not want to look like her! She has totally abused her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sure she said a few weeks ago that there was a slight regression with potty training... I donā€™t really ā€˜getā€™ the potty training going on on Instagram at the moment, they all seem to be forcing it upon their just turned 2 year olds and most donā€™t seem to be able say that they need to use the potty...They appear to follow them around with a potty and ā€˜look for signsā€™ etc - to me that is not potty training! my daughter is exactly the same age as Dave and whilst she will use a potty if sheā€™s nappy free and near it... I would never say she is ready yet! My son was 2.5 when he said one day heā€™d used the potty independently, so we went with it and he was dry within a few days, some have taken over a month the gram which suggests they are not trained in the proper sense!
I don't know why people force their children to potty train. Surely its harder work for you. I left it until lockdown to potty train my girl but she was 2.5 and it took a week.

Reactions: 1
I think sheā€™s ramping up to quit teaching and go full-time ā€œinfluencerā€.

Reactions: 13
I think most people have tried to potty train now because of being at home and making the most of it. We have and my child is nearly 2.5 but we actually wouldnā€™t have actively tried until nearer three and going to nursery. But a lot of them were trying to do it prior to the pandemic because of having another baby on the way.

I think sheā€™s ramping up to quit teaching and go full-time ā€œinfluencerā€.
Definitely. Iā€™ve been seeing it coming for ages. Considering sheā€™s so religious, Iā€™m surprised she wants to con people of their hard earned money for a face vibrator. Thatā€™s not very religious at all. She will give up teaching so she can do more ads that she might not want to do seeing that sheā€™s at a religious school.

Reactions: 5
I think she'll quit and become a mummy blogger and a doula and some sort breast feeding support person.

Nice to see she's sticking to social distancing! How many people now have held their baby? Their newborn baby!

Also the good camera angles are out in force this morning. She's lost weight, but she's back to legs crossed on her tip toes already

Reactions: 8
Doula saying sheā€™s missing baby cuddles due to social distancing, but from the looks of Kateā€™s insta, she definitely had some!! Each to their own on decisions re social distancing, but donā€™t make out you are keeping to the rules, if you arenā€™t!!
431D2E82-95FC-42BE-8253-BF7588708C49.png
431D2E82-95FC-42BE-8253-BF7588708C49.png
97ADF304-ACAE-4644-93E6-45C53D5C1E12.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ducking mugs.. putting their social life before their childrenā€™s health.. says it all.
I think kate will do the BF support and doula support like someone has said as she said she wanted to be midwife but she couldnā€™t afford to go back to uni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.