KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she fake tan? If so isn’t it just fake tan that is coming off when she uses it?

Also seen other IG people post that friends have ‘lent’ them it to try, is this part of your initial sales pitch when signing up or something?

Reactions: 3
Does she fake tan? If so isn’t it just fake tan that is coming off when she uses it?

Also seen other IG people post that friends have ‘lent’ them it to try, is this part of your initial sales pitch when signing up or something?
My thoughts exactly, sure I saw her patchy arm t'other day.

Reactions: 1
Oh here we go with the lumi spa, it was only a matter of time. All I see are those bloody lumi spas on Instagram now. It's there some "insta flogger" bingo card that all seem to need to fill.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she used to put tanning drops in with her foundation before she had Dave. That would explain the permanent jaffa face. I still can't get over how much she's changed since she married and had children. Normally you grow up a bit, I think she's got so much worse 🙄

Reactions: 7
If she doesnt need 100oz of breast milk then why is she pumping that much??

Reactions: 8
Why is she pumping so much if she doesn’t need it? She must either constantly attached to the baby or the breast pump! I fed my daughter for 6 months and I’d probably pump once a day, sometimes I wouldn’t at all, so I had a stash if I needed to leave her or if I wanted to have a drink. I just don’t understand why she’s pumping so much. She’ll prob use the excuse she’s got a high supply, but she’s only got that because she’s pumping so much!

Why is she pumping so much if she doesn’t need it? She must either constantly attached to the baby or the breast pump! I fed my daughter for 6 months and I’d probably pump once a day, sometimes I wouldn’t at all, so I had a stash if I needed to leave her or if I wanted to have a drink. I just don’t understand why she’s pumping so much. She’ll prob use the excuse she’s got a high supply, but she’s only got that because she’s pumping so much!
Doesn’t she do it to lose weight?

Reactions: 5
FFS another one flogging the Lumi shite. You’d think as a teacher she’d be a bit more intelligent and could see it’s a pyramid scheme a mile off. I’m so close to unfollowing.

Reactions: 7
She has always milked herself to lose the weight. She's obsessive with it. Who remembers her crazy breakdown when her breast pump broke and she sent either Sean or her Dad on an epic journey to buy a replacement 🙄 I swear she's one of these people who just enjoys the attention, paraphernalia and the status of being a mother, rather than the actual child at the end of it and the parenting side. She doesn't seem to enjoy Dave at all, she's just an instagram prop. I bet Alan will be sidelined when she's a mischievous toddler too.

Reactions: 12
Is she able to peddle an MLM (nuskin) whilst working as a teacher?
Don't think there is any rules against it as long as she is declaring the income, and that's just rules rather than rules for teachers. You have to declare your business interests but don't imagine this will be a problem. Honestly surprised that so many people get into these schemes though- can they not see they are very short term and you end up pissing everyone off with incessant selling and made up stuff about them?!

Reactions: 1
Tbf I hope she takes brittanys scheming crown on the lumi 😂 kate is the lesser of two evils for me

Reactions: 4
This really upset me because I couldn’t bf and feel like she’s showing off/constant posting about it is too smug
Fed is best, don’t let it get you down! She’s one of those mums who will always make milestones a competition, so obviously her breastfeeding makes her superior to us bottle feeders 🙄

This really upset me because I couldn’t bf and feel like she’s showing off/constant posting about it is too smug
I had my baby at a similar time to Kate having Dave, I felt like that when she posted all the BF stuff at the time. However now I feel like she does it for the adoration and weight loss over the health benefits for the baby! She is just so smug and obsessed about it, it’s not normal! Most people I know who breastfeed don’t even mention it. Don’t let her make you feel bad, you made the right decision for you.

Don't think there is any rules against it as long as she is declaring the income, and that's just rules rather than rules for teachers. You have to declare your business interests but don't imagine this will be a problem. Honestly surprised that so many people get into these schemes though- can they not see they are very short term and you end up pissing everyone off with incessant selling and made up stuff about them?!
Am surprised she hasn’t got in the Herbalife bandwagon....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.