Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how her dog knows what time her bloke comes home every day....but he doesn't live there of course šŸ¤£šŸ™„

Drunken mess....Where's your kid you selfish mare?

She's whining about Ā£6.00 a week for fat club, and how that could buy a present for her kid, yet she won't give up booze and vapes to save some money....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I mean, Where's the logic? She bought a bottle of brandy that even at the cheap stuff it's going to be Ā£10-Ā£15+ but can't afford her son's birthday, Christmas or fat club? She needs a shake she's absolutely pathetic. What a selfish horrible drunk.

I mean, Where's the logic? She bought a bottle of brandy that even at the cheap stuff it's going to be Ā£10-Ā£15+ but can't afford her son's birthday, Christmas or fat club? She needs a shake she's absolutely pathetic. What a selfish horrible drunk.
To an alcoholic, Alcohol comes before everything.
Ahh I see her fiancĆ© that she doesnā€™t live with had a sleepover last night. Screen record that and the dog waiting for ā€œdaddyā€ to come home and send to her councilā€¦itā€™s amazing what secrets are exposed when youā€™re pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brandy face šŸ„ƒ can you tell us jade how the brandy/Mac & cheese with bacon šŸ„“ šŸ§€ fits in with your slimming world diet? Call yourself an ā€˜influencerā€™ a bad influence more like šŸ˜‚
---
To an alcoholic, Alcohol comes before everything.
Ahh I see her fiancĆ© that she doesnā€™t live with had a sleepover last night. Screen record that and the dog waiting for ā€œdaddyā€ to come home and send to her councilā€¦itā€™s amazing what secrets are exposed when youā€™re pissed
Drunken tongue speaks sober thoughts! Sheā€™s slowly giving up with hiding the whole fact daz does actually live there and she is in fact a benefit fraud

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Brandy face šŸ„ƒ can you tell us jade how the brandy/Mac & cheese with bacon šŸ„“ šŸ§€ fits in with your slimming world diet? Call yourself an ā€˜influencerā€™ a bad influence more like šŸ˜‚
---

Drunken tongue speaks sober thoughts! Sheā€™s slowly giving up with hiding the whole fact daz does actually live there and she is in fact a benefit fraud
The absolute state of it šŸ¤¢

• Wow
Hi jade šŸ‘‹
So your feeling tired, anxious And stressed!

Ever thought about knocking the booze on the head? If you can actually stop drinking for more than a week you will find how youā€™re feeling after the booze will eventually disappear! Just a thought šŸ˜‚ you say your account is you being ā€˜realā€™ if anything you hide so much.. stop lying to yourself. Hold yourself accountable for how you constantly feel shite because you are the only person causing it!

Didnā€™t take your advice, sheā€™s on the brandy again. ā€œGet away from lifeā€. How about stop buying alcohol and stop lazing in bed all day and do some more hours at work or get another job and then you might be able to afford to pay your bills and buy presents for your kid on his birthday and Xmas?!

What more does she want from life? She's an overgrown, wrinkly, spoilt brat!

We all have to work, we all work to afford things, not all of us are handed a brand new bungalow?? Some people who work 40hrs a week plus can't afford a holiday abroad that she has just been on?! Some people are stuck paying a grand a month on rent!

She is so bleeping ungrateful and petulant. She seriously needs a punch! It's always *pour me* isn't it?! She will never change, she's the eternal victim and she enjoys it

Exactly our mortgage is increasing to over Ā£1000 a month next month. Me and my husband both work and have kids. We havenā€™t been abroad in 6 years, I havenā€™t had my hair done at the hairdressers in 3 years, Iā€™m lucky if I have a night out once every 3 months and even then I have to put money aside for it. we save money when we can in case of an emergency. But I have never asked my followers for money to pay my bills. Iā€™ve never cried ā€œpoor meā€ because weā€™re not poor. We live in the real world and life is hard but most people just work a little bit harder and donā€™t piss money away the way she does. And most of us put our kids first and plan ahead for birthdays and Xmas. Thatā€™s the real world.

• Heart
Didnā€™t take your advice, sheā€™s on the brandy again. ā€œGet away from lifeā€. How about stop buying alcohol and stop lazing in bed all day and do some more hours at work or get another job and then you might be able to afford to pay your bills and buy presents for your kid on his birthday and Xmas?!
Sheā€™s in denial along with the followers that hype her up. In my eyes they are enablers! She would benefit more from people telling her she has a problem not blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s a 1000 cals just in ā€œskinnyā€ bars. She may as well have had a family size bar of chocolate for that

Has anyone noticed how she keeps saying people are paying for stuff? Like last week she said sheā€™s getting her extensions put in but a friend is doing it for free. Now sheā€™s getting her nails done but Daz is paying. Just so she can keep up the narrative she has no money and no one will question it if she says others are paying.

Imagine the debt she must be in with those credit cards she got to help her credit rating. I knew she would get to this point where everyone else has to fund her.

Has anyone noticed how she keeps saying people are paying for stuff? Like last week she said sheā€™s getting her extensions put in but a friend is doing it for free. Now sheā€™s getting her nails done but Daz is paying. Just so she can keep up the narrative she has no money and no one will question it if she says others are paying.
Also.. who paid for her jumper from Tesco when she went shopping only today but sheā€™s had no money! Oh I know grandad I suppose šŸ˜‚ why is she making out she has no money when truth be known she gets more than some people who work. Sheā€™s working part time and claiming universal credit plus the money daz is earning goes into the house as letā€™s be honest his living there too. Sick to death of her playing the victim, get a grip you selfish cow

Reactions: 5
Does she not wash the clothes that she gets from the market/charity shops?! She seems to just wear them straight away.
Also says she has no money but in the next breath-
A- buying crappy clothes that look rubbish.
B- Asking for necklace recommendations, up to Ā£100!
Too funny.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely wonder if this girl has bipolar, she goes from long periods being down and depressed and then seems to become erratic and high, spending money, constant rambling stories, multiple posts in one day and she looks a bit ā€˜not with itā€™. Someone close to me has bipolar and her behaviour just reminds me so much of them.

Mother donates to NJWF too. Apparently her mum came over with a glass of wineā€¦no one does that jade, be honest for once in your pathetic life. Youā€™ve been paid your dole money and youā€™ve spunked it all on yourself like you always do.
IMG_9693.jpeg

I wonder how the people who help her by paying for her to get her nails done, transfer her over sunbed minutes, fill her fridge feel when sheā€™s then going out & spending money on clothes & expensive jewellery. I have a few bits from Abbott Lyon & itā€™s not cheap, if she wanted a everyday gold necklace Iā€™m sure she could have picked one up much cheaper

Reactions: 1