Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she ask the ‘family member who helped pay for their holiday’ to lend her some money for her sons birthday? If they were willing to chuck money at someone else to have a holiday surely they’d help for her sons birthday, instead of trying to guilt trip her followers into paying for her kids birthday. She blew all that money on house stuff months ago, why didn’t she keep some back to cover his birthday? It’s not like you don’t know it’s coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she ask the ‘family member who helped pay for their holiday’ to lend her some money for her sons birthday? If they were willing to chuck money at someone else to have a holiday surely they’d help for her sons birthday, instead of trying to guilt trip her followers into paying for her kids birthday. She blew all that money on house stuff months ago, why didn’t she keep some back to cover his birthday? It’s not like you don’t know it’s coming.
I 💯 agree with you, but you know why she hasn’t.. because she is a selfish cow who only thinks about what she wants. Like a spoilt brat she must have what jade wants. I feel for that boy, fancy giving your son secondhand crap when you have had the money in the past to buy him new.
By the sound of her talking stories she spends a lot on vapes too because she can barely breathe when she inhale’s.

I honestly can’t, she’s saying she can’t buy her son gifts for his birthday but is spending money on non essential items in home bargains, buying boots for herself and (I’m assuming) £4.50 on a pack of monster, yet in the next breath says £11 from her surveys will be a birthday present for Harley, maybe if you hadn’t just wasted money on all that other tit you could’ve bought him two presents Jade 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That poor boy. She is the most selfish mother! People need to stop giving this scabby alki money, it's doing her no favours! Putting all their business over instagram, she's deffo got her begging bowl out because she can't be arsed to provide for her own kid.

Reactions: 1
He was dropping over to give her a fiver to buy a bottle of wine (yet again was that wine necessary when she hasn’t bought her child anything for his birthday?) selfish selfish selfish

• Angry
  • Haha
Buckle up guys, another hair makeover coming 😂 I won’t even mention the fact she still seems to be spending money hand over fist yet she keeps crying poor…oops too late I said it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Buckle up guys, another hair makeover coming 😂 I won’t even mention the fact she still seems to be spending money hand over fist yet she keeps crying poor…oops too late I said it
I don’t know how you can have so many hair cuts and hair dying sessions and still look the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she walking down the street with a can of vodka at 4pm on a Tuesday?

• Wow
Imagine seeing this walking past you on the street , wiping her nose on her sleeve and drinking a can of vodka 🤢 It’s amazing what instagram filters can do
IMG_9411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she walking down the street with a can of vodka at 4pm on a Tuesday?
I believe so.. she will never lose weight while she drinking the way she is
---
Imagine seeing this walking past you on the street , wiping her nose on her sleeve and drinking a can of vodka 🤢 It’s amazing what instagram filters can do
View attachment 2542986
I just done the same thing! 😆 Paused it as the filter come off, should come with a warning ⚠ #scarejump

• Haha
Off to the shop for brandy… how’s the no drinking going 😂
Jade I know you will read this, just a word of advice! Alcohol is what is keeping you awake at night, booze helps you fall asleep but it’s not a quality sleep we all need and alcohol will make you wake up through the night! (Google it) I don’t think it’s a slimming world group you need (which by the way is pointless if your drinking all the time) it’s actually an AA meeting you need to attend because you clearly have a problem.
You have gone from an eating disorder to an alcohol problem.
You have an addictive personality, it’s plain to see hence why you continually speak to your phone to people on the other side of the screen who if it come down to it wouldn’t be arsed if you were there or not. Time to get your big girl pants on and take control of your life, not just for your sake but for that son of yours.

Reactions: 4
Off to the shop for brandy… how’s the no drinking going 😂
Jade I know you will read this, just a word of advice! Alcohol is what is keeping you awake at night, booze helps you fall asleep but it’s not a quality sleep we all need and alcohol will make you wake up through the night! (Google it) I don’t think it’s a slimming world group you need (which by the way is pointless if your drinking all the time) it’s actually an AA meeting you need to attend because you clearly have a problem.
You have gone from an eating disorder to an alcohol problem.
You have an addictive personality, it’s plain to see hence why you continually speak to your phone to people on the other side of the screen who if it come down to it wouldn’t be arsed if you were there or not. Time to get your big girl pants on and take control of your life, not just for your sake but for that son of yours.
She can’t even go to the dentist alone. I doubt she will take it upon herself to get help for the other more serious issues in her life.

Amazes me how
She can’t even go to the dentist alone. I doubt she will take it upon herself to get help for the other more serious issues in her life.
Amazes me how she can walk for hours just to go and get booze but can’t sit in a dentist chair for 10 minutes. She needs to sort herself out and get some professional help.

The 5pm drunken stories when most people are still at work. She’s an absolute embarrassment

• Sick