Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys - too much to unpack on my own with this one! The constant, continuous moaning, the begging, the many many hair stories, the yo-yo dieting, the childish obsessions… and her tongue! 🤮 By eating citric acid (because she loves sour stuff!), not only has it destroyed her tongue but it’s been eating its way through her teeth…cue nothing but toothache stories for the next 3 days…asking a follower to buy her toothpaste - thats embarassing

Reactions: 4
The bare face cheek asking someone to send her a mobile for her son because she can’t keep track of him when he goes out to play… how about keep your son home until you can get him a mobile yourself!

She kicks off about the temu thing but it’s ok for her to beg for free phones, vets bills and medication for her dogs?? Funny how she can always afford her hair dye , eyelashes and charity shop trips though. Ok to spend money on herself, just not anyone else

Now booked a holiday! But couldn’t get a phone for her child. Guaranteed she’s got that credit card and just gone wild with it and maxed it out with the beach trip and holiday. She’s now added to her outgoings that she clearly struggles to pay that back - absolute stupidity when she already can’t even afford to pay for her dog’s medication

Now booked a holiday! But couldn’t get a phone for her child. Guaranteed she’s got that credit card and just gone wild with it and maxed it out with the beach trip and holiday. She’s now added to her outgoings that she clearly struggles to pay that back - absolute stupidity when she already can’t even afford to pay for her dog’s medication
I came on to say exactly the same thing! Is she taking the p*ss. Pleads poverty and then books a holiday to Gran Canaria! More fool the people that send her stuff! They aren’t struggling, it’s an insult to people who are genuinely struggling to feed their families and keep a roof over their head!
---
She’s going on about how many followers a woman has that questioned her begging, what has that got to do with anything 😆 she’s a right BEGGY Mitchell, I have serious secondhand embarrassment for her like so many others do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A family member helped them pay for the holiday?? Yeah right love. Didn’t help you when you needed actual help though did they.
She is embarrassing but I can’t help but watch 😂

Reactions: 2
Which family member was this then jade? The one that let their grandson/nephew/ cousin be without a phone… the same one that let you cry and beg for cream for your dog? If that’s the case they would rather see them without essentials than a holiday 🤔 if your going to lie at least make it believable!

Reactions: 1
Oh it was a joke! And I fell for it! What a numpty I am! How about instead of sitting around playing games of dares, how about you work some more hours (clearly you have many of them spare!), pay off your credit card, buy your kid a decent phone and pay people back the money they’ve donated you to pay for your vets bills.

Ps. We know you ate the dog treats, don’t try to save face now you’ve most likely been bombarded with messages about what a minger you are for doing it!

Attachments

• Haha
Oh it was a joke! And I fell for it! What a numpty I am! How about instead of sitting around playing games of dares, how about you work some more hours (clearly you have many of them spare!), pay off your credit card, buy your kid a decent phone and pay people back the money they’ve donated you to pay for your vets bills.

Ps. We know you ate the dog treats, don’t try to save face now you’ve most likely been bombarded with messages about what a minger you are for doing it!
Joke my arse!! She realised after posting they were for the dog after receiving messages telling her.

Wouldn’t surprise me that she ate them, she must eat everything else in sight.. her weight literally never goes down and when it does it’s all back on and more within a week!

Omg this woman… what world does she live in! ANOTHER box dye on her already over processed hair.. it was only this morning she was saying she wants her ‘healthy’ hair back and as if by magic 6 hours later she’s saying it’s stayed straight because it’s ‘healthy’ 😆 what she means is because of the conditioner out of the dye box has made it temporarily soft. It’s not made it healthy, If anything dying it again has added to the dryness. LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONEEEEEE it looks tit whatever you do 😂

Couldn’t agree more!! It actually looked ok blonde, dying it dark doesn’t suddenly improve your hair health ! She now looks really bland, the most boring basic hairstyle ever. And now she has some new straighteners which she’s going to bang on about for the next 2 weeks, she’s just going to keep damaging it even more

oh come on, Is there anything this girl won’t buy (apart from her dog’s medication, her followers had to buy that 😂

IMG_3861.jpeg

You seen the one where her sons free ‘bed’ is actually a sofa and looks uncomfortable as duck! Poor lad.. with the money spent on the holiday, box dyes, clothes, vapes, lashes etc she could of got her only child a decent bed. Makes me angry 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why moan about not going to the toilet for days but then say 2 days before that she had finally gone. Just a constant liar for attention .

And that poor kid, she never ever home at school times or anything so he's just left to sort himself out and has done for a long time with her early morning walks. It's not like she has to go out at that time , surely kids should be priority

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Another 'crap food day' because she was time of the month. She is full of cr@p. She just has no will power, she can't be too bothered what she looks like when she's permanently having 'bad days' and shoveling food in her mouth, blaming it on alcohol, time of the month which seems to be every other week, mental health.... which is very strange, always on STRONG pain killers, staying in bed all day, customers at work shouting at her (more lies!) The horrendous gallstone pains but is out on stupidly long walks whilst having said pains, then moaning about it. She winds me up so much

Another 'crap food day' because she was time of the month. She is full of cr@p. She just has no will power, she can't be too bothered what she looks like when she's permanently having 'bad days' and shoveling food in her mouth, blaming it on alcohol, time of the month which seems to be every other week, mental health.... which is very strange, always on STRONG pain killers, staying in bed all day, customers at work shouting at her (more lies!) The horrendous gallstone pains but is out on stupidly long walks whilst having said pains, then moaning about it. She winds me up so much
She seems to have gull stones for a long time dont she… doctors not offered her help? I agree if she was in such bad pain she would be unable to move never mind walk miles

She seems to have gull stones for a long time dont she… doctors not offered her help? I agree if she was in such bad pain she would be unable to move never mind walk miles
I think she plays on it to get more pain from the drs. She loved having a diagnosis to play on