Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the people who help her by paying for her to get her nails done, transfer her over sunbed minutes, fill her fridge feel when she’s then going out & spending money on clothes & expensive jewellery. I have a few bits from Abbott Lyon & it’s not cheap, if she wanted a everyday gold necklace I’m sure she could have picked one up much cheaper
I knew she was on the scab for an Abbott Lyon necklace as soon as she said that 😂 she's pathetic

She’s bought a tv as well! Definitely manic behaviour considering she’s been down in the dumps the last 2 weeks because she couldn’t afford her sons birthday or Xmas. Give it one week and she will be crying poor again. Hilarious that she was banging on about wanting to be better managing money - stop wasting money on tit!! Simple as.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she wants people not to talk about her finances how about not one minute moaning that you can’t afford to pay for birthday presents for your child, bragging how friends & family have paid for your nails & filled your fridge & then show off hauls of clothes you have bought. How she can’t see why people have an issue with this is beyond me

Reactions: 4
Drunken fool is all she is, had to have 2 glasses of booze just putting her tree up! Seen the size of it!?!? No wonder she can’t shift the weight with the way she drinks 😂

I think it's very telling how her son doesn't want to spend Xmas with her. My son was an only child for many years, there's no way on earth he would have left me on Xmas day! No matter how exciting other family is, or if he had just got in contact with his dead beat dad. I am certain she said he doesn't even know his dad properly. He's probably sick to death of her necking the booze with her scabby bloke, then becoming hysterical and ruining everything, so a stranger seems a better option.

I think it's very telling how her son doesn't want to spend Xmas with her. My son was an only child for many years, there's no way on earth he would have left me on Xmas day! No matter how exciting other family is, or if he had just got in contact with his dead beat dad. I am certain she said he doesn't even know his dad properly. He's probably sick to death of her necking the booze with her scabby bloke, then becoming hysterical and ruining everything, so a stranger seems a better option.
At least with his Dad he won't (hopefully) also be left alone majority of the time.
She is actually nuts, swings from deeply depressed to high as a kite.

At least with his Dad he won't (hopefully) also be left alone majority of the time.
She is actually nuts, swings from deeply depressed to high as a kite.
Does she even know what his father is like? She hasn't seen him for years I'm assuming, and her son is just going off to spend Xmas with him. It wouldn't be happening in my house, not in a million years. I'm sure she said before it had always been just the two of them. She doesn't give a tit as long as she doesn't have to make effort.

She needs to stop drinking. When she's drinking less her life seems to go that bit better. I bet her family are sick of her.

Reactions: 2
Openly admitted to drinking brandy yet again. But don’t worry she’s stopping alcohol on Monday…let’s have a bet on how long she will last. My money is on 2 and a half days (and I’m being generous!)

• Haha
Openly admitted to drinking brandy yet again. But don’t worry she’s stopping alcohol on Monday…let’s have a bet on how long she will last. My money is on 2 and a half days (and I’m being generous!)
She needs rehab not slimming world 😳

Well it’s the dentist tomorrow…the last dentist day she drowned in a pit of brandy and she didn’t even go so we will see how she copes tomorrow alcohol free

• Haha
Alcohol addiction is an evil devil. It really is. But I have a feeling Jade has had all the help, support and money chucked at her (the grandad, mum etc.) and it's still not enough for her. There has to come a point where she needs to take responsibility for herself, and I don't think she's got any intentions of doing so. She acts like a teenager.

Hahaha she did 2 days alcohol free - great work Jade! There’s always money available for booze isn’t there!

Hahaha she did 2 days alcohol free - great work Jade! There’s always money available for booze isn’t there!
Alcoholics and addicts Always find the money when it comes to getting their fix!
The whole wanting to lose weight is really getting old now, is she thick or what.. while she is downing the booze she will never lose weight! This time next year she will be saying “I’m not where I want to be but I’m still 1 stone down from my heaviest” 😂
---
The no drink lasted long, she managed to make it until Wednesday!
Looks more like anti freeze from Halfords! She will really drink anything as long as it has a percentage won’t she 🤮