Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTD

I can’t cope, asking for someone’s Disney or Netflix log in (can’t remember which) a few days ago, then asking for a wax melt collab so she can get free wax melts and now she’s asking to use someone’s Amazon music because she can’t afford the £10 bill for Spotify 🤦🏽‍♀️ she literally has no shame. Go on YouTube Jade you absolute freeloader. She’s such an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Maybe if she stopped with the sunbeds and drank water instead of alcohol she wouldn’t look like a leathery 60 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am so glad there's a thread for this lying, alcoholic, drama filled fool. She's nothing but a big fat lying, boozing, leather faced tramp. There is no way on earth that she would have got that bungalow without telling some absolute whoppers and faking mental and physical health conditions.

I know someone in my area who had to move out of their flat because a storm damaged it. Long story short it had to be condemned. The person was given a bungalow due to his health problems (emphysema etc) but his able bodied nephew who previously lived with him, was NOT granted permission to live in the new bungalow! Despite it being a 2.bed!

How she has still got custody of that boy I do not know. I bet he's got a life of hell with this selfish cow.

The audacity of her scabbing money off people, all while she lives it up buying all new crap for her scammed bungalow. And can't even take her kid on holiday?? All the money she spends on tan, hair, vaping, clothes, snacks she likes, takeaways, booze... she's a bitch.

I was under the impression when they got that other house that they had bought it... but then they were evicted?? She is nothing but a drunk, couldn't even go 3 days without a drink.

Ooh that felt good she has annoyed me for so long! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

statingfacts123

You seen the one where her sons free ‘bed’ is actually a sofa and looks uncomfortable as fuck! Poor lad.. with the money spent on the holiday, box dyes, clothes, vapes, lashes etc she could of got her only child a decent bed. Makes me angry 😡

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No she’s most likely just inactivated it for a while, when she reappears her followers will still be there
If she leaves it too long she'll lose all her posts. I had a fairly large account a few years ago, deactivated it and lost every single post. The following (most of them) were still there though

ETA look at these posts begging and scabbing..... asking for a fucking coat for her son, yet she can spend £30 on a poxy kitchen light?! She's a selfish scabby bitch she ought to be ashamed!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Plus alcohol can make clotting difficult as it thins your blood so more likely to bleed more! She’s an absolute moron
If any medical professional thinks you've taken something or had a drink they can refuse to treat you and rightly so. She's a childish, immature, drunken dickhead

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Imagine seeing this walking past you on the street , wiping her nose on her sleeve and drinking a can of vodka 🤢 It’s amazing what instagram filters can do
IMG_9411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

statingfacts123

Buckle up guys, another hair makeover coming 😂 I won’t even mention the fact she still seems to be spending money hand over fist yet she keeps crying poor…oops too late I said it
I don’t know how you can have so many hair cuts and hair dying sessions and still look the same 😂

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Is it benefits pay day?? Absolutely no clue about money management. She clearly struggles with it so why doesn’t she stop this pointless wasting money and just keep it in the bank so she is covered in case emergencies happen ie. Washing machines exploding, teeth crumbling, starving dog, oh and a child to provide for at Christmas. That £25 could buy a lovely present for her son at Xmas but nope, Jade comes first!
IMG_0133.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

statingfacts123

Has anyone noticed how she keeps saying people are paying for stuff? Like last week she said she’s getting her extensions put in but a friend is doing it for free. Now she’s getting her nails done but Daz is paying. Just so she can keep up the narrative she has no money and no one will question it if she says others are paying.
Also.. who paid for her jumper from Tesco when she went shopping only today but she’s had no money! Oh I know grandad I suppose 😂 why is she making out she has no money when truth be known she gets more than some people who work. She’s working part time and claiming universal credit plus the money daz is earning goes into the house as let’s be honest his living there too. Sick to death of her playing the victim, get a grip you selfish cow

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
This mornings stories…I have no words. What a stuck up, entitled, dole-dossing cow. I really wish they had kicked her off and given it to a disabled person! “It’s my forever home”. No love it’s a council house, it doesn’t belong to you. Your benefits which is hard-working tax payers are providing you are paying for the house. Shameless

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Who the hell stays in bed for 24 hours?! How lazy can a person be! And yes her son has magically disappeared again - if not she just abandons him to fend for himself whilst she slobs in her pit all day

• Wow

lissy8219

VIP Member
Does she not wash the clothes that she gets from the market/charity shops?! She seems to just wear them straight away.
Also says she has no money but in the next breath-
A- buying crappy clothes that look rubbish.
B- Asking for necklace recommendations, up to £100!
Too funny.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Someone needs to warn her- I saw on the news last week that Jet2 and Tui are removing the hotel she is staying at in September as it is such a 💩 hole and because of all the hundreds of bad reviews as there are also on trip advisor! It's called Riosol hotel and it is in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria. Honestly it is an absolute dump of a place. Although I've never stayed ive walked past it

• Haha
  • Wow

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Wonder how many minge boils she’ll come down with, after a pissed up week getting blasted by that old codger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

*sorry everyone*

• Haha
  • Sick