Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcoholics and addicts Always find the money when it comes to getting their fix!
The whole wanting to lose weight is really getting old now, is she thick or what.. while she is downing the booze she will never lose weight! This time next year she will be saying “I’m not where I want to be but I’m still 1 stone down from my heaviest” 😂
---

Looks more like anti freeze from Halfords! She will really drink anything as long as it has a percentage won’t she 🤮
Your profile pic 🤣🤣

She is a selfish drunk. She needs to sort her tit out.
---
FB_IMG_1700769593934.jpg

Meanwhile in the land of Jade.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Either a fellow tattler or people are starting to see what a liar she really is… how can you lie about being engaged but you both live separately? Come on jade people aren’t that thick, especially when every mirror selfie has daz’s car on the drive and you're always out with him or in bed with him. #fraudster

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The bullshit Christmas tree.... his tree is in your bungalow because he lives with you you stupid lying mare 🤣😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the negative comments on her latest post that she’s talking about in her stories?

Prople like Jade make me sick and so angry. All she does is moan, beg, drink & play a pity party. Get up and give yourself a shake u lazy sod. Me and my hubby work full time. I can't afford to drink as she does, do sunbeds (not that I would), have nice eyebrows, lie in bed all day, etc. All she does is complain. Her page her choice what to post but she is a complete joke 💩🤪

Reactions: 2
Her son is like 13, why isn't she working full time? He never seems to be with her anyway

• Heart
Think you will find the drastic weight loss is through dehydration from drinking the night before and not fat loss! It will all go back on soon anyway so don’t know why she bothers 😂

Attachments

Selling stuff because she needs money but daz is buying her new boots…I have no clue how this woman’s mind works. Bizarre. It’s like she has a weird addiction to spending money and getting new stuff. Had to laugh about the washing machine though 😂

Selling stuff because she needs money but daz is buying her new boots…I have no clue how this woman’s mind works. Bizarre. It’s like she has a weird addiction to spending money and getting new stuff. Had to laugh about the washing machine though 😂
I’m glad it’s too mouldy to work! Just like her then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe if she stopped with the sunbeds and drank water instead of alcohol she wouldn’t look like a leathery 60 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 5
10.30 am ffs 🤦‍♀️
sat in weatherspoons at that time in the morning with a double brandy 🥃 😂 fits right in lol

I am confused by the whole dentist trip! She’s said she needs teeth out for how long now but then says look no more gaps! She have them took out or bloody put in?

Attachments

• Wow