Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted that, I thought please look back at what you posted before you lie about seeing daz! If he was working away he would have his car or it would be parked at his house! What a fraud she is
---
I'm blocked so I don't know how to view her story's, what's been going on?
She walked out of her house yesterday and there was a black Range Rover on her drive (obvs Daz’s) and today she’s saying daz is coming round ‘not seen him for 5 days’ gooodddd she’s such a liar 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why would she do a food shop with daz if they don’t live together? Slipping up all over the place at the moment 😂

• Haha
Do you think she’s so miserable right now because we aren’t discussing her and she is feeling irrelevant and forgotten about bless her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's bleeping unbelievable!!! Moaning and stressing over her son's birthday (I.E she's spent all her money on herself as per usual!!!) Yet she was quite happy to duck off on holiday with her lover "that doesn't live with her" 🙄🙄🙄

She's been spending on her fraudulently got bungalow and a holiday ABROAD for HERSELF all these months....did she forget when her son's birthday was?! Because it's the same MONTH every single year Jade!

Here's an idea Jade, most parents put their kid FIRST and go WITHOUT to give them the best they can, but I'm sure all will be well once someone has donated you something for him second hand, or some gullible followers gift you money.

You're a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well Jade you could resort to your old tactics and ask your followers to pay for your sons birthday or you could do what every other human would do and stop spending money on eyelashes and charity shops trips and actually work! She works about 3 hours a week - obviously refuses to work more or she won’t get her benefits!
IMG_8401.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well Jade you could resort to your old tactics and ask your followers to pay for your sons birthday or you could do what every other human would do and stop spending money on eyelashes and charity shops trips and actually work! She works about 3 hours a week - obviously refuses to work more or she won’t get her benefits!
View attachment 2522998
I cannot stand her attitude and the poor me routine. How do her friends cope with her, she'd drive me insane!! I'd have to give the selfish cow some home truths!

This whole thing with daz… going shopping together, coming for his dinner, his come to take me out to cheer me up bo**cks! We all know jade his living with you. If he has his own place why don’t you ever go there seeing as your on such good terms ? You woman are a fraud and a liar to your followers, dwp and the housing!!

Only difference being Frankenstein don’t keep droning on about how little sleep his had!! Bore of jade or should I say… Frank 😂

• Haha
She really needs to get a proper job, she’s the laziest, most miserable person ever. She has so much time on her hands, constantly flitting from one obsession to another. Now she wants to learn to meditate…

get off the dole, get a proper job, work 9-10 hours a day and then maybe you might actually sleep (and be able to afford a few gifts for your Kids birthday!)

• Heart
She really needs to get a proper job, she’s the laziest, most miserable person ever. She has so much time on her hands, constantly flitting from one obsession to another. Now she wants to learn to meditate…

get off the dole, get a proper job, work 9-10 hours a day and then maybe you might actually sleep (and be able to afford a few gifts for your Kids birthday!)
That post begging for a mobile phone for her son's bday, when she's probably spent a grand going on an "adult only" holiday for the two scammers..... she's a waste of space!.

She makes my piss boil.
She says she only shares 10% of her life.. yeah ok jade… 90% of the rest of it is hidden because you are scared of people seeing the real benefit fraud you truly are. That picture of her and daz in bed.. does she invite every house guest to her bedroom I wonder 🤔 come off it you are not kidding anyone! For anyone that sends her stuff or gives her money, give your head a wobble will ya