Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she has a face like a scrunched up Primark bag. She's foul 🤢 I still think she needs reporting to the council on how she conned them out of her bungalow....

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I enjoyed her being quiet, I was a much calmer person when she shut up but here she is, parading her old man fiancé live in partner dad boyfriend , showing off her VIP holiday yet she was in desperate need of that disability council bungalow bless her. Can’t afford to pay her own rent but can afford a holiday in a VIP venue. Maybe the council will be interested to see her holiday snaps…that’s how they busted Mick Garvey in Benidorm. Your turn now Jade

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder how many minge boils she’ll come down with, after a pissed up week getting blasted by that old codger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

*sorry everyone*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Clearly alcohol in a foreign country doesn’t affect her gallstones. She’s managing to eat and drink everything in sight there and be absolutely fine. In the UK in her council house and on her benefits though she’s “in agony” every other week

• Haha
  • Sick
I mean let’s be honest, her holiday looks pretty nice!!
Honestly i promise you where she is staying is not. Looks can be deceiving!
Jet2 and Tui have just removed their contracts with the hotel she is staying at as it is so poor and they have had SO many complaints.
---
Wonder how many minge boils she’ll come down with, after a pissed up week getting blasted by that old codger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

*sorry everyone*
How old is he roughly? He looks very old.

Reactions: 1
I reckon he’s probably only late 30’s but he’s had a life of alcohol and drugs most likely which has made him look so rough

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've wondered if she gets so pissed up she injures herself or ODs or something when she ends up in hospital. You have to be really ill to be admitted these days.

She can't lay off the booze for long she's deffo an alki

She honestly looks like a crackhead to me. She’s what, 30/31?? Daniella Westbrook vibes.

• Haha
Honestly i promise you where she is staying is not. Looks can be deceiving!
Jet2 and Tui have just removed their contracts with the hotel she is staying at as it is so poor and they have had SO many complaints.
---

How old is he roughly? He looks very old.
Think she once said he was early 50s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The funniest post so far… when an apparent “fan” writes and says she’s the most honest person 😆 mmm ok then hun. To all the sheep reading this have you never read “don’t believe all you see on social media” from your favourite “influencer” well take note because you know that Stranger you are following and hyping up all the time, they are not what they make out to be when they talk to their phone!

In absolute agony earlier but she on the booze yet again
I think that's how she got the bungalow, she's a registered alcoholic. When you fill out the forms they ask you if you have any issues that you need support with. She will get extra points for pretending she has so much wrong with her

Drunken scruff

• Haha
  • Wow
What is it with her and lack of sleep… does she think it’s a flex? Alcohol is known to help you fall asleep but will cause you to have broken sleep and the sleep you do have won’t be a good quality sleep! Time to lay off the booze Jade! I reckon every trip to the shop for hair dye and vapes consist of getting a bottle or 2 to keep up the stash. 🫤

Who spotted the black Range Rover on her drive way on her story yesterday 😆 thought Daz wasn’t living there 🤔

• Haha
Who spotted the black Range Rover on her drive way on her story yesterday 😆 thought Daz wasn’t living there 🤔
Great spot! And there she is today saying he’s coming round (like a kid going to his friends house after he’s had his dinner) and that she hasn’t seen him in 5 days … she’s just a skanky liar. Her begging for free books and then following that story with more pissing her benefits money away on cheap tacky clothes