Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He boyfriend (fiancé)
Boyfriend, fiancé, bloke she lives with/doesn’t live with depending on who her audience is
---
Her account is back up…waiting for her excuse for disappearing with baited breath…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she will post until she returns from her holiday, then she will have had an amazing time.

Reactions: 2
For reference....

Where's the lies Jade? You're a beggar and a fraud. Prove us wrong that you're not living in that bungalow with your bloke while pretending to be a "single parent" or claiming UC, or scabbing coats and carpets on facebook, while you spend all your money selfishly on yourself?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s deactivated her home page purely because she knows she’s been busted! Guilty conscience made her do it. Everything we’ve said is true and that’s exactly why she panicked and hid away.

Reactions: 4
What a skit, she's selling that lumi spa thing she was gifted.... Why can't she just give it to someone as a gift or perhaps give it back to the company. How ungrateful and greedy can you be.

I am dead at her coming back on making out she’s not a scrounger, only to post something that was gifted to her wanting money for it 😭

• Haha
What a skit, she's selling that lumi spa thing she was gifted.... Why can't she just give it to someone as a gift or perhaps give it back to the company. How ungrateful and greedy can you be.
I was literally about to say this. She happily accepted it! The company would have asked her if she wanted it, she would have had to give them her address to send it. And now she’s selling it. Absolutely shameless and embarrassing! Tempted to message the company with screenshots and tell them to be more careful who they gift things to!

• Haha
She's such a rough, thick chav she fails to see the audacity of her and basically everything she posts🤣

Reactions: 1
I was literally about to say this. She happily accepted it! The company would have asked her if she wanted it, she would have had to give them her address to send it. And now she’s selling it. Absolutely shameless and embarrassing! Tempted to message the company with screenshots and tell them to be more careful who they gift things to!
Absolutely! The cheek of it! Surely if she was gifted it too she was meant to kinda advertise it to all her followers! Problem is -now she has 0 followers!😆

• Haha
The benefits scrounger living it up getting pissed up everyday, while her kid is at home in a second hand coat from Facebook 😠

The pair of them are rough as arseholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Unfollowed, couldn’t even car crash-watch anymore. Not using proper sun cream in ‘Grand’ Canaria?? Carrot oil?

She’s the thickest person I’ve ever seen on insta, can take that leathery face, and those fat Neanderthal feet she posts every other day no longer 🤢.

STOP TALKING TO YOUR PHONE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SON, YOU bleeping IMBECILE!!

• Heart