Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scab found her tattle thread that's why she removed her benefit and housing scam account

Reactions: 2
Without a doubt. And it proves a point that we guessed correctly what she's been upto and how she got that house
Exactly this! She’s shared plenty of very very personal things on her account before - most of which we could do without not knowing eg vag warts! She’s been banging on about her council house even sharing that it was a disability house (wanting to put in a disability friendly bathroom which she very arrogantly demanded she didn’t need). Zero shame and totally embarrassing. My in laws are disabled and they have been living in a two story house for 12 years and desperately need a bungalow or ground floor flat but they are so few and far between! So when you see dirty, lying benefit frauds like Jade so proudly flaunting her brand new disability house it makes me absolutely sick. I hope she’s been busted and had it taken off her and been given a top floor flat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Without a doubt. And it proves a point that we guessed correctly what she's been upto and how she got that house
She’s definitely read things here, panicked and gone silent! Got herself into something she can’t get out of now, in too deep for people to un-see or un-hear things she’s shown or said. She will come back and make out she needed a social media break for her mental health but truth be known she’s bricking it!

She’s definitely read things here, panicked and gone silent! Got herself into something she can’t get out of now, in too deep for people to un-see or un-hear things she’s shown or said. She will come back and make out she needed a social media break for her mental health but truth be known she’s bricking it!
I don't really begrudge people doing what they genuinely need to to get by, but when you see people like Jade blatantly scabbing, booking herself holiday's abroad, buying loads of tat for her house, I think wow! What a bleeping piss taker! 😤 I honestly can't believe she spent £30 on a kitchen light, but was begging for a second hand coat for her kid! He's at the age where kids will notice too, and they can be so cruel. She's a selfish cow!

• Sad
I don't really begrudge people doing what they genuinely need to to get by, but when you see people like Jade blatantly scabbing, booking herself holiday's abroad, buying loads of tat for her house, I think wow! What a bleeping piss taker! 😤 I honestly can't believe she spent £30 on a kitchen light, but was begging for a second hand coat for her kid! He's at the age where kids will notice too, and they can be so cruel. She's a selfish cow!
It does come to something when she has the money for trivial things but can’t put clothing on her only sons back! She needs to get her priorities straight and stop thinking of herself for once. She’s very much living for the gram and thrives off the attention it brings her but she needs a reality check. That poor boy deserves better.

Maybe I've got my priorities wrong but I always put my son first, I'd rather do without and make sure he has what he needs. But then I'm not gram hungry

Reactions: 3
She comes across to people that she's a single parent and she's not!! She's ENGAGED and they are a TWO INCOME household?! I doubt the council and the benefits office know this 🤣

• Heart
Make it make sense jade ffs 😆 makes out she’s split up with him and had just moved in with Harley but going on holiday with her “ex” how can she honestly think no one can see what’s really going on!! We are not all as thick as her