Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very obvious she’s expressing for weight loss and not the child.
She needs help with her ED.

Reactions: 3
100% doing it for the weight loss rather than the good of her child. Doesn’t seem to have done her child much good anyway, she’s slow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also why did she choose a strapless wedding dress. She’s very top heavy. Like her shoulders are broad and she always looks a bit manly in strapless things but insists on wearing them all the time!

Reactions: 1
Yeah her wedding dress didn't suit her and fitted badly too. If you have to hoik the top up all the time it doesn't fit!!

Omg this women and her ducking expressing!!!!!! She can have COWs milk!!!!! Also fed up of seeing her without make up she looks Awful!!

• Haha
Omg this women and her ducking expressing!!!!!! She can have COWs milk!!!!! Also fed up of seeing her without make up she looks Awful!!
Cows milk is inferior to breast milk at any age.

Aaaaand yet I still find her annoying. Gotta point it out every time

Reactions: 2
Can I ask a weird question? Why is your name mimi mad?
My kids names are Amelia (mimi) and maddy. And yes I’m fully aware breast milk and the benefits but after the age of one it’s like break the barrier kate... longer she’s on bm the harder it is to break..

What has she dressed that poor child in today 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wish she would dress Evelyn in cute modern clothes, she looks like she's come out of the early 20th century in some of those outfits, where are the cute disney clothes, jeans pretty dresses and spotty tights etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What has she dressed that poor child in today 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wish she would dress Evelyn in cute modern clothes, she looks like she's come out of the early 20th century in some of those outfits, where are the cute disney clothes, jeans pretty dresses and spotty tights etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree. Some of her outfits are cute but majority of it is awful and looks like a gypsy child. Also the headbands and turbans wtf😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I ‘know’ Kate, not going to say how as I know that she watches these forums like mad but I can confirm, (her own words) that she will continue to express and dump the milk as she believes that it has helped her with her weight loss and she’ll continue to do it till she gets pregnant with her next child.

I personally also believe that she has some sort of eating problem as it’s all she constantly goes on about.

One minute she’s promoting body confidence and about how she loves her body and how it’s carried Evelyn and she doesn’t care what she looks like, life’s too short to worry about missing out on ice cream trips and meals out with friends and family and the next she’s onto another diet and trying to loose x amount of lbs before the weekend or next night away and it’s all she ever talks about.

She’s also pushed a lot of friends away since getting married as she’s obsessed with instagram. She says she wants to be a successful ‘blogger’ and make a living from it yet uses people to get so far then tosses them aside like the big accounts do.

She comes across as this innocent, teacher next door person but really deep down she’s quite a nasty person. The amount of gifts and baby clothes she got from friends, parents at the school she teaches at was unreal and all she did was pick out the designer stuff with her mum then the things from primark etc she just gave away to charity shops or sold on eBay as she didn’t want Evelyn being brought up in primark clothes.

And don’t get me started on the makeup!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I ‘know’ Kate, not going to say how as I know that she watches these forums like mad but I can confirm, (her own words) that she will continue to express and dump the milk as she believes that it has helped her with her weight loss and she’ll continue to do it till she gets pregnant with her next child.

I personally also believe that she has some sort of eating problem as it’s all she constantly goes on about.

One minute she’s promoting body confidence and about how she loves her body and how it’s carried Evelyn and she doesn’t care what she looks like, life’s too short to worry about missing out on ice cream trips and meals out with friends and family and the next she’s onto another diet and trying to loose x amount of lbs before the weekend or next night away and it’s all she ever talks about.

She’s also pushed a lot of friends away since getting married as she’s obsessed with instagram. She says she wants to be a successful ‘blogger’ and make a living from it yet uses people to get so far then tosses them aside like the big accounts do.

She comes across as this innocent, teacher next door person but really deep down she’s quite a nasty person. The amount of gifts and baby clothes she got from friends, parents at the school she teaches at was unreal and all she did was pick out the designer stuff with her mum then the things from primark etc she just gave away to charity shops or sold on eBay as she didn’t want Evelyn being brought up in primark clothes.

This doesn’t surprise me at all!!!!! She comes across like that! That’s angered me that she gave away gifts!!! I did read someone’s comment on her selling page “pre loved by Kate and Evelyn” she was selling a baby outfit brand new and someone commented Kate I got you this, you told me Evelyn wore it and you loved it? . the comment was quickly deleted 😂 also surely her work have seen her account?!? Can’t imagine the head teacher being ammused with her half naked posts. As for bf she can do as she pleases but she’s going herself and Evelyn no favours. Wish she wasn’t so braggy about the breast milk too!!!!!

Reactions: 6

This really makes me angry! How can you be so ungrateful! If her child was allowed to wear primary clothes once in a while then maybe she’d be allowed to play and get scruffy and not be so far behind!!!

It makes me dislike her so much more but equally it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Spoilt brat and clearly gets it from her mother!

Reactions: 5
This doesn’t surprise me at all!!!!! She comes across like that! That’s angered me that she gave away gifts!!! I did read someone’s comment on her selling page “pre loved by Kate and Evelyn” she was selling a baby outfit brand new and someone commented Kate I got you this, you told me Evelyn wore it and you loved it? . the comment was quickly deleted 😂 also surely her work have seen her account?!? Can’t imagine the head teacher being ammused with her half naked posts. As for bf she can do as she pleases but she’s going herself and Evelyn no favours. Wish she wasn’t so braggy about the breast milk too!!!!!

I would be so hurt if she had lied to me about an outfit I bought for her baby. Just be honest. She supposed to be a ‘catholic’ teaches in a catholic school, goes on and on about god yet she’s quick to backstab others and slag them off, use people to get where she wants to be and stand half naked on a public forum when she knows parents of her school follow her.

I don’t get it...she’s soooo obsessed at being famous.

She had a massive obsession with lifethroughemseyes at one point and would drool over everything she did. Even commented that she would love to go on a girly weekend with her and tffo.

She’s since latched into diaryofafulltimemum.

This really makes me angry! How can you be so ungrateful! If her child was allowed to wear primary clothes once in a while then maybe she’d be allowed to play and get scruffy and not be so far behind!!!

It makes me dislike her so much more but equally it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Spoilt brat and clearly gets it from her mother!

It’s quite sad really how she does everything with her mum, and I mean everything. She has no real friends because she’s pushed them all away, almost like she’s too good for ‘common people’ but what she needs to understand is that she lives in a town where 95% of the shops are charity shops and people don’t portray themselves to be something they’re clearly not.

I get that having a good relationship with your parents is a good thing but they go on hen nights and weekends away to clubs and stuff together with her husband and dad......that’s just too weird!

And those hideous things on her head!!!

Reactions: 4
Trying to cover up how unfortunate looking her child is by sticking a massive bow on her head 🙄 fur coat no knickers this family!

Trying to cover up how unfortunate looking her child is by sticking a massive bow on her head 🙄 fur coat no knickers this family!
Awhh that’s mean! I don’t Evelyn is unfortunate looking, I think she’s really cute!!

She does however look the spit of Sean! who I also find irritating

Reactions: 8

This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. A blind man on a galloping horse can see she suffers from an eating disorder. Laxatives, breast feeding...what will be the next quick fix weight loss she will try🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.