Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had another friend she was obsessed with too-raisingjude or something? I started following her and she is even more unbearable than Kate.

I actually find her very cheap looking and not much class. Quite shocked at her only keeping designer clothes for Evelyn, I guess you cant buy taste 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Evelyn is cute. Not at cute as my kid obviously but definitely not offensive. But those bleeping head wraps she constantly puts on her are a joke, they make her look a right twit. Be fuming at my mum if that was me. Also, why does she need to film herself saying Evelyn’s name 100 times in her annoying voice, only for Evelyn to ignore her and continue to watch the telly? I didn’t come here for that. Why does she think that’s entertaining for anyone? I think she must definitely read here as she didn’t make half as much fuss about her reduced milk supply as I was expecting. Well I assume she did but behind closed doors. Probs crying on the phone to her mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her makeup is awful and she’s a very funny shade of yellow/tan. Does she still use those tanning drops?

Reactions: 3
She should have just stuck with the name WhatKateAte as that is what her life revolves around. But then KeepingKate (happy) is very true as that is what is expected of everyone by the looks:rolleyes:... I used to like her but I've rapidly gone off her. She's either changed a lot or true colours are now shining through. How can she be so snobbish when she is bound to be teaching some deprived children who can't afford much in life, through no fault of their own. Those old lady turbin thingys she shoves on that poor girls head -:sick: No words!

Reactions: 5
She split those trousers because she was “resting Evelyn on my legs” not because they were miles too small 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is obsessed and it isn’t healthy at all. She’s milking herself again. In the airport.

Reactions: 6
Shes a pain in the face. Ffs. She needs to see someone. Has she ever actually given a reason for all the pumping?? Apart from the obvious reason, we all know why she is doing it 🙄🙄🙄 why would she think we need or want to see it. Yes I know unfollow but I cant 😂

Reactions: 3
So my friend doesn’t follow her, but i explained the situation and how obsessed with weight loss and pumping she is.. as my friend isn’t aware of her she just messaged her saying “really random and you can tell me to mind my own but why do you express so often? I have heard it helps with weight loss, did it support yours? Evelyn is beautiful xxx”

SHE GOT BLOCKED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So my friend doesn’t follow her, but i explained the situation and how obsessed with weight loss and pumping she is.. as my friend isn’t aware of her she just messaged her saying “really random and you can tell me to mind my own but why do you express so often? I have heard it helps with weight loss, did it support yours? Evelyn is beautiful xxx”

SHE GOT BLOCKED

This doesn’t surprise me at all. That’s what’s she’s like! And like I said she’s obsessed with this forum and gomi.

I also don’t understand why she cant just do things with her husband and child. Why do her family have to tag along on everything they do.

She goes everywhere with them. It’s really unhealthy. She acts like she can’t cope on her own with her own child. Every weekend away and holiday she’s had to have family with her for ‘support’. I feel for her husbands family, they NEVER get a look in.

Reactions: 6
The fact she’s just done a 4 hour flight, with her child proves the pumping is not for the child’s benefit. You can not possibly make that much milk that you feed on the plane then need to express when you land and it is not for supply boosting with the baby being over a year old. It is totally bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.