Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she apologising for the ‘fresh face’ photo?
I think she actually looks very pretty without a ton of make up on!

Reactions: 2
All these slimming world, weight watchers, whatever else ladies I'm absolutely CONVINCED all have eating disorders. Coming from someone with disordered eating, putting on your wedding dress and talking about how it fits with such OBSESSION is seriously grim.

"Next time I put this on I want it to be loose". You've had a BABY. I feel equal parts really sad for her and really angry that people are going to watch this and feel they too should be obsessing over their weight.

Reactions: 5
All these slimming world, weight watchers, whatever else ladies I'm absolutely CONVINCED all have eating disorders. Coming from someone with disordered eating, putting on your wedding dress and talking about how it fits with such OBSESSION is seriously grim.

"Next time I put this on I want it to be loose". You've had a BABY. I feel equal parts really sad for her and really angry that people are going to watch this and feel they too should be obsessing over their weight.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Also, she mentioned that she had been thinking for a while ‘when Sean gets the suitcases down, I want to try on my wedding dress’ which implies it has been on her mind. I find her incredibly annoying like most people do but I feel really sad for her at the same time. It can’t be peaceful in her mind with this obsession with weight loss/dieting. She must be absolutely exhausted going to the gym in the morning, work, get home to care for her daughter, cook an extravagant dinner etc.

Also, does anyone else wonder how they can afford to go on holidays and buy new clothes regularly when they are both teachers?? I have worked in education and I know that teacher salaries are not a lot at all!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Also, she mentioned that she had been thinking for a while ‘when Sean gets the suitcases down, I want to try on my wedding dress’ which implies it has been on her mind. I find her incredibly annoying like most people do but I feel really sad for her at the same time. It can’t be peaceful in her mind with this obsession with weight loss/dieting. She must be absolutely exhausted going to the gym in the morning, work, get home to care for her daughter, cook an extravagant dinner etc.

Also, does anyone else wonder how they can afford to go on holidays and buy new clothes regularly when they are both teachers?? I have worked in education and I know that teacher salaries are not a lot at all!
Mummy and daddy’s money!

Reactions: 1
I followed her because people were talking on here about her! I actually like her (sorry)

I still have my prom dress from when I was 16 that I try on from time to time I am double that age now. Yes it very sad but I know I have disordered eating and its all about that. I try every diet under the sun like her and swap and change all the time as its a very bad mental health battle cause a lot of arguments with the other half as he says he never knows what diet I am doing. Difference is I don't post it online and I feel like she does to hold her accountable and stick to it but doesn't always work unfortunately. I do sympathise with her!

I actually like how she goes to gym before her husband leaves for work when the kid is asleep. Much better that way then leaving your kid when you could be spending time with it.

I followed her because people were talking on here about her! I actually like her (sorry)

I still have my prom dress from when I was 16 that I try on from time to time I am double that age now. Yes it very sad but I know I have disordered eating and its all about that. I try every diet under the sun like her and swap and change all the time as its a very bad mental health battle cause a lot of arguments with the other half as he says he never knows what diet I am doing. Difference is I don't post it online and I feel like she does to hold her accountable and stick to it but doesn't always work unfortunately. I do sympathise with her!

I actually like how she goes to gym before her husband leaves for work when the kid is asleep. Much better that way then leaving your kid when you could be spending time with it.
Think you're on the wrong thread, my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I like her too but really didn’t understand why she’s still getting up to pump at night?? Reading through the thread people seem to think that it’s for weight loss and I think I agree!!! I remember her daughter had some kind of cows milk or dairy intolerance but surely they could offer soya or another alternative?

Reactions: 1
Think you're on the wrong thread, my friend.
Haha sorry I think she is completely bearable compared to other slimming accounts. I only followed her because of this thread 😂

I like her too but really didn’t understand why she’s still getting up to pump at night?? Reading through the thread people seem to think that it’s for weight loss and I think I agree!!! I remember her daughter had some kind of cows milk or dairy intolerance but surely they could offer soya or another alternative?
You can have soya milk for sure being older my nephew was allergic to milk and had soya from like 4 or 6 months as my sister couldn’t produce enough milk doctor lead obviously. For someone who has a fobia of milk I can’t deal with pumping or breast feeding personally so I couldn’t even think about doing it that long 😂

I have sat back and enjoyed reading this thread so far but ffs this mornings post 😠 milk supply has dropped coz she is ill ffs her child will he 5 and she will still be expressing 😱😡 talk about selfish !!!! Surely her little girl is on cows milk now does she even give her the expressed milk ?? Apologies in advance I'm not bashing bfing but does it even have all the nutrients the child needs at this stage??(I bottle fed!!) Shes bloody well on 3 meals a day like!! *drinks another coffee to calm myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should take the low supply as a sign to stop!! It’s not like the child is a newborn and needs the antibodies. Just give it up Kate! She’s purely only doing this now for the calories it burns. Her child is over one years old and doesn’t need the milk?! Weird. It’s going to be another dramatic saga I imagine like the Ryanair time or the time her pump broke and her husband had to travel to Timbuktu to get her a new one so she could express before she went on the lash.

Reactions: 9
For the love of God this woman needs to stop milking herself! Why? Why is she still doing it? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Reactions: 4
Give it a few hours and she’ll be all over stories crying because she doesn’t have enough milk to feed her one year old who still doesn’t seem to have 3 meals a day and only gets to eat a piece of cheese and a cracker for her dinner as not to mess up her white outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she’s stressing so much about it. Stress can affect your supply. She surely has enough in the freezer to keep the toddler going?

I don’t know why she’s stressing so much about it. Stress can affect your supply. She surely has enough in the freezer to keep the toddler going?
The milk in the freezer doesn’t help with today’s calorie burn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have sat back and enjoyed reading this thread so far but ffs this mornings post 😠 milk supply has dropped coz she is ill ffs her child will he 5 and she will still be expressing 😱😡 talk about selfish !!!! Surely her little girl is on cows milk now does she even give her the expressed milk ?? Apologies in advance I'm not bashing bfing but does it even have all the nutrients the child needs at this stage??(I bottle fed!!) Shes bloody well on 3 meals a day like!! *drinks another coffee to calm myself 😂
Yes it has lots of nutrients as long as the child is receiving it. Cows milk is inferior.

Still find her wildly annoying tho

Reactions: 5
Of course breast milk has the nutrients a baby needs! She’s not a baby cow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.