Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t wish to appear the ‘Grammar Nazi’ but if I had a child in her class I’d be less worried about the nudity and more concerned about the grammar and spelling she uses! 😂

We all make mistakes online, of course! There’s plenty to correct on this post! As she’s a teacher though, some of the things she posts make me cringe!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I swear those black jeans didn't used to have holes in. She's just never taken them off and now they're threadbare 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or does any photo of her Mum just make them cringe?

She’s not glamorous, or just ‘young’, she is definitely mutton dressed as lamb. She needs a few lowlights, a few less sunbed sessions/a lighter fake tan and she could do with donating her clothes to her DAUGHTER and dressing age appropriate.

Reactions: 12

She’s not glamorous, or just ‘young’, she is definitely mutton dressed as lamb. She needs a few lowlights, a few less sunbed sessions/a lighter fake tan and she could do with donating her clothes to her DAUGHTER and dressing age appropriate.
Yeah it’s like she’s the mum off Mean Girls “I’m not a regular mom, im a cool mom” but just ends up looking like a desperate twit. No class.

Reactions: 8

Have you seen the black fur coat her mum wears in winter? I don't know whether to beat it with a stick or give it a drink of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s not the babies fault but they never seem to stimulate her. She’s always just plonked on the floor and never walking or taking baby steps?

Reactions: 3
I know it’s not the babies fault but they never seem to stimulate her. She’s always just plonked on the floor and never walking or taking baby steps?
And never dressing her in outfits where she can get messy and have some fun!! Always pristine whites and baby pinks! Give the girl some purple leggings and a yellow top from primark and plonk her in the mud for once!! 😂
Perfect Center Parcs outfit that white costume is! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why does she put those awful hats and turbans on her head? It looks ridiculous

Meant to say the babies head
I’ve mentioned this before, it’s as though she’s trying to cover her ears. (Not that I’m saying there’s anything wrong with the little ones ears but I don’t understand any other reason why you would put those hideous things on her as they can’t be comfortable at all!)

Reactions: 1
I’ve mentioned this before, it’s as though she’s trying to cover her ears. (Not that I’m saying there’s anything wrong with the little ones ears but I don’t understand any other reason why you would put those hideous things on her as they can’t be comfortable at all!)
I think she doesn't like that the baby looks like her husband and has his ears

I am just waiting for the 100s of stories about calorie counting. She is very fickle -SW is the best diet ever - No WW - Dieting is the 👹 HDE is the way forward. Then we come full circle with SW but with the addition of calorie counting. She will no doubt be an expert after doing it for a week. Both her and Ellie were so preachy about the whole HDE thing but both are now back on diets 🤷‍♀️

I am just waiting for the 100s of stories about calorie counting. She is very fickle -SW is the best diet ever - No WW - Dieting is the 👹 HDE is the way forward. Then we come full circle with SW but with the addition of calorie counting. She will no doubt be an expert after doing it for a week. Both her and Ellie were so preachy about the whole HDE thing but both are now back on diets 🤷‍♀️
She’s always on the next bandwagon.

I do not get the point of doing SW and calorie counting together. You're just unnecessarily restricting yourself and limiting your options. If you're going to calorie count, ditch SW! There's absolutley no need, and no benefit at all. A deficit is a deficit. Calorie counting (if you're disciplined enough) gives you so much more freedom/choice. Or, if trackings not your thing, just do SW and enjoy your quark and sugar free jelly.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the black fur coat her mum wears in winter? I don't know whether to beat it with a stick or give it a drink of water.
Oh stop 😂 she’s probably living up the the phrase ‘all fur coat and no knickers’ wouldn’t surprise me!!

Reactions: 2
Oh stop 😂 she’s probably living up the the phrase ‘all fur coat and no knickers’ wouldn’t surprise me!!
In fairness she is a very attractive woman. It’s just a shame that she opts for the trashy and not classy look. At Kate’s wedding her dress was very revealing and certainly not Mother of the bride appropriate.

In fairness she is a very attractive woman. It’s just a shame that she opts for the trashy and not classy look. At Kate’s wedding her dress was very revealing and certainly not Mother of the bride appropriate.
I agree! That’s her problem, dressing slutty. It’s not becoming of anyone but really, she’s a GrandMother. I’m not saying she should only wear flats and frumpy but she doesn’t need to flaunt what her Mama gave her

Just checking in to confirm that she is, in fact, standing there in her wedding dress.

Honestly what the duck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.